• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ToxicX Moderator Application - Ran Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Full Name: I'm Emmanuel John

Language: English and Tagalog

Hobby: Play Computer and Basketball.

About Me: Well im 13 years old but mature and sometimes i troll someone :junglejane: i do that when i get bored and sometimes i go bike with my cousins. I saw ragezone November 2012 and i suddenly liked it in a few moments like the MMORPG Developments, The Recruitments, Buy & Sell & Trade Section , and so on and so forth.......

Why am I applying: Because i like like like Ran Online alot so i guess it's better if i could be Moderator in the Section that i like the most! :blush: and as i see MentaL is hiring a Ran Online Moderator since he demotted 1 Moderator.

Contributions: I share my Files , Help many people in the Help Section of Ran Online.

That's all for now everyone. God Bless! :8:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back