Jan 30, 2022 #1 W Wildcardx Newbie Spellweaver Joined May 18, 2021 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Hi, Where can I see the trade loggs? are there also logs about shops?
Jan 31, 2022 #2 Ketchup Inactive Exiled Joined Jan 20, 2009 Messages 0 Reaction score 4 For trading: [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeDetailLog] [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeItemLog] [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeLog] For shops you'll need to create your own logging system. Upvote 0
For trading: [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeDetailLog] [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeItemLog] [LOGGING_01_DBF].[dbo].[tblTradeLog] For shops you'll need to create your own logging system.
Feb 3, 2022 #3 Ketchup Inactive Exiled Joined Jan 20, 2009 Messages 0 Reaction score 4 Going to lock this as there is no response for days whether its solved or not. If you feel this is an error send me a pm and I'll re-open it. Upvote 0
Going to lock this as there is no response for days whether its solved or not. If you feel this is an error send me a pm and I'll re-open it.