Translated client

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has the client version 0.525 in PT-BR or could you tell me where the part of the talent tree is so I can translate it?
 
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has the client version 0.525 in PT-BR or could you tell me where the part of the talent tree is so I can translate it?

I'm also looking for a way to translate the game into Brazilian Portuguese. I'm currently on server v260 and I've discovered some interesting things, but nothing that helps the community so far. I managed to develop a Python function that translates the tasks.data file, but I haven't been successful. I found a file on the server that contains all the dialogue logs for the missions, I translated everything in bulk, but I haven't figured out how to generate an update package for the client.
 
Upvote 0
Back