Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

travian 4.2T files

No one is going to share with you with his server files, unfortunately.
I tried to find T4 server files too, but I could do it.
The only possibility is to start working with old T3 files and make it to T4 by your own.

Upvote 0
That project is closed , have only one bug (double troops) and I don`t know how to fix it sorry. I don`t know how to fix it , it appears in return , barracks , etc. If anyone know about that bug and how to fix it ... (but no one will publish that fix i assure you) let me know.

LE : ahh and optimization I know about that :)

Upvote 0
That project is closed , have only one bug (double troops) and I don`t know how to fix it sorry. I don`t know how to fix it , it appears in return , barracks , etc. If anyone know about that bug and how to fix it ... (but no one will publish that fix i assure you) let me know.

LE : ahh and optimization I know about that :)
Little offtopic you should write somewhere in release documents or somewhere what bugs left in 3.6 of Travianz and write honest not just say its good stable people are investing time like you guys they are installing scripts and double troops for example problem is major problem my opinion about this bug they should know from the start.

Upvote 0
Back