- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm glad that you are so optimistic Warlord ... you make me laugh ... the Version is complete more than the other.
Im a php developer since kid . And I see how things are going in this project so just face the reality - and the reality is that the project is near 25%complete maybe little less or more.
PS1.I've seen you lame files ... catastrophic - Writen by noob php coders . Php is not for everyone if you want your server to be fast on high usage with this files it will never happen'
Good Luck Warlord - Keep Dreamin'
Im a php developer since kid . And I see how things are going in this project so just face the reality - and the reality is that the project is near 25%complete maybe little less or more.
PS1.I've seen you lame files ... catastrophic - Writen by noob php coders . Php is not for everyone if you want your server to be fast on high usage with this files it will never happen'
Good Luck Warlord - Keep Dreamin'


