Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trax Creator V5 (Compatible with debbo v3.5)+(1-648 sample cct's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trax Creator V7 (Compatible with v18 trax)(trax ccts)(online mode)

This program is much like the old trax that you used to see in oldschool habbo, but in habbo you could only use 4 trax sets in a single song, in my program, you can use all 72 traxsets and all 648 sounds in every song that you create :)

Here are the download links (Please read the description of each file)
Download version 6:
Version 6 doesn't let you save your songs as .mp3 but because of this the sounds in the program are higher quality.

Download version 7:
Version 7 lets you save your songs as a .mp3 file to listen to on-the-go, but beware, trax weren't made to be saved in a .mp3 file, so therefore, if you save a song that is, lets say, 1 minute long, the sounds will lose sync and screw up, but if you save a song that is around 10-20 seconds long, it should remain fine.
Although I do not recommend downloading version 7, as the mp3-saving function may not work on all computers.

I'm not going to update this program anymore, i have lost interest in this, but if anyone wants the gamemaker gmk file (source), PM me and i'll give it to you (The file is messy).

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Debbo v3.5 trax maker (use any trax set!)

Oh yeah great ! :) This work well :p
With GameMaker

But explain the commands
Example :
arrows keys -> change set
P key, etc ^^

Also, add a "Play" button, this is much better =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Updated the youtube video, AND updated the program..
you can listen to the music on the program now xD

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!
But..

Its a bit buggy,
For instance, the slider disappears when I goes over..
Also, ADD MORE PLEASE :D If u want, I have all the sound files.. :)

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Game Maker? o_O Fantastic, and good idea tho!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!
But..

Its a bit buggy,
For instance, the slider disappears when I goes over..
Also, ADD MORE PLEASE :D If u want, I have all the sound files.. :)

Sure that would be great, that makes it alot easier :)

I didn't really think of that as a bug, but sure, ill "fix" it :p as i said, i have a broken wrist, the program could have many small bugs :p

Yep xD im only starting to learn SMFL with C++ so it would have failed in any other language :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry, i didn't understand what you said, now i know what bug your talking about :)
Anyways, i fixed the slider in the new update :D

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Trax Creator (Compatible with debbo v3.5 trax files!!)

This should work on r63 trax too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Most R63 servers dont have trax do they?
If your talking about coding trax into a R63 server, then forget it :)

But if there is a R63 server, that has forced preset trax, then send me the trax-save-file, and i will make a R63 version of this program that creates trax in the format :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

¡Thanks for this program!

Im expert in the r18 RELEASE and while a friend and me are coding the Trax on my new emulator,this is a Good Tool on my Hotel that provides the Users to create songs with more sounds that the predefined.

I love the program because its Full(Especially the V3),and you can listen the songs with the program now ^^

You can do it better,i mean,the same that the real Trax,its not 100% on the Program,i think its 80%

But i dont know men,when i create a large song with a lot of sounds in all the columns,an Error like this appears,and i dont know what means exactly:

One or more of your placements are incorrect.remember,some trax is 4 blocks long,so if you put it for 1,2,3,5,6,7 blocks,it wont work!

I did a song like in the Debbo Trax,i didnt make a strange song with the program whit more columns..

Thanks for the program,and i'll public on my community,its very usefull,especially for the new users.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its because your placing a "4 place song" in less than 4 places :)
or in easier words
its because your playing a 8 second song for 2, 4 or 6 seconds, which obviously can't work.
In the habbo trax, it automatically places four when you click, but i havnt gotten around to this yet.

Next update, ill be sure to include this :)
Ill release it in probably around 8-12 hours from now :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, i didn't get around to finishing it.. maybe tomorrow?
anyways, theres some kool new features :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

¡Thanks for this program!

Im expert in the r18 RELEASE and while a friend and me are coding the Trax on my new emulator,this is a Good Tool on my Hotel that provides the Users to create songs with more sounds that the predefined.

I love the program because its Full(Especially the V3),and you can listen the songs with the program now ^^

You can do it better,i mean,the same that the real Trax,its not 100% on the Program,i think its 80%

But i dont know men,when i create a large song with a lot of sounds in all the columns,an Error like this appears,and i dont know what means exactly:

One or more of your placements are incorrect.remember,some trax is 4 blocks long,so if you put it for 1,2,3,5,6,7 blocks,it wont work!

I did a song like in the Debbo Trax,i didnt make a strange song with the program whit more columns..

Thanks for the program,and i'll public on my community,its very usefull,especially for the new users.

I just updated the program, you bug is "Fixed". if you try and load the file you were having trouble with, it will remove any bad sounds.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I just updated the program, you bug is "Fixed". if you try and load the file you were having trouble with, it will remove any bad sounds.

Thanks,i like your program,I public on my coomunity,see the thread:

Oooh and it would be a great idea if you make that when you want to save the song,you can also save on .mp3 format
(For the people who hasnt Retro and wants to have his songs in mp3 format)

But i think its very difficult.. xD ¿Can you do it? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back