Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trickster myshop "cash fail"error please help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Nice guys.

I'm having a hard time implementing trickster myshop.
The error message is a "cash fail" issue already posted on the forum.

What I learned from using gamezone is that myshop needs a homepage implementation.
As listed in the forum- "I want to buy item from myshop", I tried following the implementation of ASP but still couldn't find a way.

I've looked in all forums in Japan, China, and US,No one got a clear, accurate and friendly answer.

If anyone can help me, I would be truly grateful. And Ill express it somehow.

Even if I implement the homepage, I still don't understand how my shop points are reflected in gmg_accounts.
So I sometimes wonder if there is a missing table (in gmg_accounts).

Cuz already many good people have given advice on these questions, I know that few people can answer my questions anymore.

But I still can't take even a step on this issue. I want anyone to help me.
Thank you for reading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved it.

Main release has full of database tables and it also contains cShop-asp(webserver).
but if you downloaded just lite version database (like gmg_accounts_kor), It contains just two table, gmg and trickster.

So, if you wanna solve this problem, just redownload [release]Trickster season2 mainly

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved it.

Main release has full of database tables and it also contains cShop-asp(webserver).
but if you downloaded just lite version database (like gmg_accounts_kor), It contains just two table, gmg and trickster.

So, if you wanna solve this problem, just redownload [release]Trickster season2 mainly
I used this version from the beginning so I did n’t encounter your problem.

Upvote 0
Back