Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble fixing teleportation freeze..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to start by saying thank you to everyone who has been contributing to this awesome community and have been putting hard work into getting these emulators/private servers working.

I am using the Mangos private server from http://forum.ragezone.com/world-warcraft/mangos-tbc-server-2-0-6-6337-a-214551.html
and it is working very well! I had a few troubles setting it up but I managed to get them sorted out, however I still have one problem.

I have been unable to fix the teleport freezing issue. I have read this solution but I am unable to understand what it means ><
Thanks to : tomi

Quote:
K. i figured out the solution

1 : Open the sql file

2 : Role down and find inster intro gameobject value

3 : Select all of the lines that are a part of the gameobject value

4 : When you reach the botter youl find ANOTHER inster intro gameobject value...

5 : Delete the lines you have selected

6 : Save and close

What is this sql file the author (tomi) refers to in step 1? As I used the automated '1 click' setup with the repack I used in the link above, I really have no idea what went where. If anybody could show me a screenshot or give me a little more detailed description of how to fix the teleportation freezing problem, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back