Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troubleshooting Discord Connectivity Issues

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently A lot people are facing connectivity issues so maybe this can help any of you

I don't promise anything I am merely sharing with you a possible solution. It will only work when firewall is not blocking anything and will only work when you don't have any other services facing ISP issues like testing guilded to make sure that everything is just fine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have experienced this but normally it's because my computer has randomly decided to disconnect from the wifi. That's also worth checking, It would be weird that this all of a sudden happens resulting in you needing to add those to the firewall right? šŸ¤”

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have experienced this but normally it's because my computer has randomly decided to disconnect from the wifi. That's also worth checking, It would be weird that this all of a sudden happens resulting in you needing to add those to the firewall right? šŸ¤”
Discord has issue with cloudflare and dns servers. It is not weird. Nothing from my own end has any issue. It is just on discord's end and because they are unreliably use cloudflare as their network of IP addresses, now they make people suffer the consequence. Cloudflare does protect from DDOS attack but at what cost? Inaccessibility issues? Not worth it if you ask me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discord has issue with cloudflare and dns servers. It is not weird. Nothing from my own end has any issue. It is just on discord's end and because they are unreliably use cloudflare as their network of IP addresses, now they make people suffer the consequence. Cloudflare does protect from DDOS attack but at what cost? Inaccessibility issues? Not worth it if you ask me.
Personally i do not receive the 2FA code to be able to connect and i don't know what else can i do to get that 2FA Code... any solution? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Back