Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Troy Online Server Source

Hi.

I found old harddrive.

Hello everyone! I have successfully and completely extracted the game "Troy Online" and can run the entire project without any issues. However, after this process, I need a client. I have scoured old sources, but unfortunately, all downloadable content on the sites is completely dead. Can anyone provide me with a download link? I want to revive this game, and I have been working on this project for a long time. I am determined to see it through to completion and would greatly appreciate your support. Can anyone help? :)

Hello everyone! I have successfully and completely extracted the game "Troy Online" and can run the entire project without any issues. However, after this process, I need a client. I have scoured old sources, but unfortunately, all downloadable content on the sites is completely dead. Can anyone provide me with a download link? I want to revive this game, and I have been working on this project for a long time. I am determined to see it through to completion and would greatly appreciate your support. Can anyone help? :)
May you write a guide?

Back