• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Try Release Server-1.3.6@1.4.2-316_VMware Version

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hm,.,.anyone know why my time PK is not active in client side??

I has been PK 2 player white name, but when I move cursor to shield PK is not time show,.,.,.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy pps. im new in perfect world. one question, were can i get the client ??

tks for the help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get a client of your choise and take the Downgrade tool by Ronny:O it patch`s down the client, so you can use it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client Hotfile link is broken, could you re-up please? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem...when opening the file it says :,,cannot read iso" and when I type nano/etc/network/interfaces it says:,,-bash:nano/etc/network/interfaces No such file or directory" what should I do?

Reaction score
How are you trying to open the .iso? You need to mount the .iso on a virtual drive using something like daemon tools, alcohol 52%, magicdisc or in vmware/virtualbox for the server. You can also extract the contents of the .iso using 7-zip.

Also you need a space after nano.
Code:
nano /etc/network/interfaces

And I would recommend you to use 343's release if this is your first server instead as its newer and contains more bug fixes and content.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/complete-pw-package-736572/

Reaction score
kk ty...now it works

Edit : the http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/compl...ackage-736572/ is harder to make ...in my opinion so ...i'll try to make this one...if it has too many bugs i'll try and make the new one...

You are kidding me right? My release will all short of wipe your butt for you :eek:tt1:

I think for my next youtube video I am actually going to teach an ape/gorilla/monkey how to install my 'complete package' ~~ and take video of it doing so ~~ I mean really, it is THAT easy to install -- it's a mere 3 steps and is mainly automated... As I've depicted in my video, you can go from a completely empty HDD to a full up and running PW server in a mere 15 minutes (which includes having to install Linux)!

Side note: Don't get me wrong -- I am not "bashing" anyone's release! Although I would have to say my release IS the easiest/simplest to install and get running successfully (not to mention most up to date as Drakaer already mentioned)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u need that, i can upload for u more time, because i litle busy for now

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Pm me if u need help, and if i can help why not, or remove file index.php in folder var/www, or change acces folder adminer and cubi to 0777.

U need change to your IP's from
var/www/adminer/.db_connect.php
var/www/pw/register/config.php
var/www/pw/register/status.php

and check if u change ALL config's in PWServer folder's
:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All..

u can use PWI version for client, and that at the top is patch for client.. not Full client, and don't forget to edit server list

MY BAD ENGLISH

this way is still work for now?
anybody hav a mirror for the patch for client from aringaso?

ty for the reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You are kidding me right? My release will all short of wipe your butt for you :eek:tt1:

I think for my next youtube video I am actually going to teach an ape/gorilla/monkey how to install my 'complete package' ~~ and take video of it doing so ~~ I mean really, it is THAT easy to install -- it's a mere 3 steps and is mainly automated... As I've depicted in my video, you can go from a completely empty HDD to a full up and running PW server in a mere 15 minutes (which includes having to install Linux)!

Side note: Don't get me wrong -- I am not "bashing" anyone's release! Although I would have to say my release IS the easiest/simplest to install and get running successfully (not to mention most up to date as Drakaer already mentioned)...

i tried yours long ago and ran into a problems even following the video step by step writing exactly what you write. I dont speak computer but i am not dumb to it. can do anything just dont know actual nerd pc lingo and speaking linux is even worst (yes not a friend to linux). But i tried anyways to end up in fail. it may be now that its old but not all your links work. I tried to Download again so i can finaly try to play my very own PW but was not able to.

SO now i will try this threads PW but so far before DL i noticed some links say they have no file, and no patch either. any help on getting a copy of a updated (not meaning 1.4.4)just woth the expansion content. So me and my son can play in private. any link would be helpful. and yes i did try search and i am still looking, i have been for a long time but many write ups are not noob friendly and others have broken links.

i tried yours long ago and ran into a problems even following the video step by step writing exactly what you write. I dont speak computer but i am not dumb to it. can do anything just dont know actual nerd pc lingo and speaking linux is even worst (yes not a friend to linux). But i tried anyways to end up in fail. it may be now that its old but not all your links work. I tried to Download again so i can finaly try to play my very own PW but was not able to.

SO now i will try this threads PW but so far before DL i noticed some links say they have no file, and no patch either. any help on getting a copy of a updated (not meaning 1.4.4)just woth the expansion content. So me and my son can play in private. any link would be helpful. and yes i did try search and i am still looking, i have been for a long time but many write ups are not noob friendly and others have broken links.

tried everything i could. only part 1 to download of this thread works trying another thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All..

this way is still work for now?
anybody hav a mirror for the patch for client from aringaso?

ty for the reply

simply use the tools that already made ​​by Rony1982 .. it's very useful tool for editing and others. aringaso is my ID .. but I've forgotten the password of this forum and my own email password

my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
simply use the tools that already made ​​by Rony1982 .. it's very useful tool for editing and others. aringaso is my ID .. but I've forgotten the password of this forum and my own email password

my bad english

oh hi aringaso,, finaly you spawn :w00t:

by the way, i already download hrace009 server Here, so i can use clien from PWI site and then install Ronny1982 downgrade Here?, its downgrade tool is still work at current client on PWI site? how about the version?

n00b talking..
my worst english :blushing:
ty for the reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh hi aringaso,, finaly you spawn :w00t:

by the way, i already download hrace009 server Here, so i can use clien from PWI site and then install Ronny1982 downgrade Here?, its downgrade tool is still work at current client on PWI site? how about the version?

n00b talking..
my worst english :blushing:
ty for the reply

There are already several posts in this forum. about element.data, you have more to learn everything there is extra in this forum. for the current version may be left behind compared with the first of hrace file server. all the files did not exist depending on who we want to learn it perfectly. sorry I can not help much, all my files are lost due to hard drive damage. but I'm sure you can learn it gradually.

Back