Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]Fix D/C at login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When you try to log in, it just freezes then you D/C, and on the login.BAT there is a huge error.

I had this problem, and while trying to figure it out, I saw that 6 other people have stated this problem too.

Install the file posted, and put your DIST and JCE Ultimate Strength files in the folder.

There are the folders I put the JCE files, and the Dist files in. I know there is a lot but I put itno all of those just to be safe:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\ext

Hope this helps you. It worked for me.

And sorry if someone else already posted this, I don't really have time to look. I barely have enough time to make this guide before I have to leave.

Link:

Re: [Guide]Fix D/C at login.

I tried all this and I still can't get it to work. I run all the bat files and then I open MS i log in and it doesn't do anything . it sits there at the login screen then dc's after a few sec.

plz help

Back