• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] How to block bots [Phoenix] [RevCMS]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about I visit the client.php first, grab the SSO ticket and thus set the value to 1. I repeat that another 99 times and I have 100 bots I'm able to run.

it will be set to 0 as soon as you enter the hotel (edit in the emulator), if you add captcha to login, you have to do that all manually each time you spam..

it's possible, of course, but it will cost you A LOT of time

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) Account limit per ip
2) When client.php load you put ticket in cache and when user request a some javascript or other file on client.php for valide sso ticket from cache
3) On emulator detect Axed easily because he skip some packet on login

I have lots of idea, all methods was tested and working perfectly :p:

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Google has a great captcha system that can block a lot of bots.
You should try to use reCaptcha, you can find more information about it here.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Doesn't work against botting tools that directly connect to your emulator socket.
There are a few ways of detecting it inside the emulator. But if you can block auto registering, then you are already one step further. Well I haven't been into Habbo emulator development for ages so I can't really tell anything about that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or block command :) Then you dont need to delete it :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some people want block access to roomID but is impossible, just packetlog and decode VL64 :) :roominfo and habboflashclient.js patch isn't useful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately didn't work I've tested it out and it just failed to work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not good to make one user per ip adress becuse there is many brothers and sisters that play on same ip as another user. I would recommend 2/3 per ip.

Back