Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMAPLE)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Go to your RePACK's folder
2.Open World.properties with notepad
3.Find
Code:
net.sf.odinms.channel.events=lolcastle,3rdjob,ZakumPQ,KerningPQ,LudiPQ,GuildQuest,LudiMazePQ
4.Underneath that insert
Code:
#change the server message servermessage
net.sf.odinms.world.serverMessage= This is how you change the header
5.Replace
Code:
This is how you change the header
to anything you want to say.
6. Dont replace
***YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO ServerChannel.java to change it again!
Who ever does ill strip you :strip::strip::vampire::strip::strip:

Last edited:
ιĐαrk?
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way

Nope....
That Wont Work...
You need to do something in ChannelServer.java or ServerChannel.java [Dont Remember The Name]

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nope....
That Wont Work...
You need to do something in ChannelServer.java or ServerChannel.java [Dont Remember The Name
Yea. You will have to remove the one in ServerChannel.java and add some stuff that i cant remember :S it was used in PCMaple, i guess u thought it works this way and u just leeched off it. Nope wont work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nope....
That Wont Work...
You need to do something in ChannelServer.java or ServerChannel.java [Dont Remember The Name]

It works for me though 0.0:sq_yellow

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMA

this only works for PC Maple i think too...cause I use in PC Maple like 5 months ago and the header is still wat i changed 5 months ago right now....xD

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMA

It would work anywhere if you just added what you need for it.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

good job i guess o_0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I am actually thinking like this is so easy if u check everything then u will fing out how to do this...and why do ppl even need this guide.....
OVERALL nice guide though...xD

Back