Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMAPLE)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Go to your RePACK's folder
2.Open World.properties with notepad
3.Find
Code:
net.sf.odinms.channel.events=lolcastle,3rdjob,ZakumPQ,KerningPQ,LudiPQ,GuildQuest,LudiMazePQ
4.Underneath that insert
Code:
#change the server message servermessage
net.sf.odinms.world.serverMessage= This is how you change the header
5.Replace
Code:
This is how you change the header
to anything you want to say.
6. Dont replace
***YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO ServerChannel.java to change it again!
Who ever does ill strip you :strip::strip::vampire::strip::strip:

Last edited:
Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way

Nope....
That Wont Work...
You need to do something in ChannelServer.java or ServerChannel.java [Dont Remember The Name]

Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way

Nope....
That Wont Work...
You need to do something in ChannelServer.java or ServerChannel.java [Dont Remember The Name
Yea. You will have to remove the one in ServerChannel.java and add some stuff that i cant remember :S it was used in PCMaple, i guess u thought it works this way and u just leeched off it. Nope wont work.

Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMA

this only works for PC Maple i think too...cause I use in PC Maple like 5 months ago and the header is still wat i changed 5 months ago right now....xD

Re: [Guide]How to change your Server Header the EASY way(seems it only works for PCMA

good job i guess o_0

I am actually thinking like this is so easy if u check everything then u will fing out how to do this...and why do ppl even need this guide.....
OVERALL nice guide though...xD

Back