• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

Hi, I am also facing problems. I am able to login, however stuck at the char select. can anyone help? the error message is
Code:
Jun 30, 2008 12:40:21 AM net.sf.odinms.net.login.handler.CharSelectedHandler han
dlePacket
SEVERE: Host not found
java.net.UnknownHostException: releaselogin
        at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
        at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressFromNameService(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.login.handler.CharSelectedHandler.handlePacket(Char
SelectedHandler.java:62)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandl
er.java:150)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messa
geReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flus
h(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:180)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorF
ilter.java:220)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.
run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:51)

Thanks in advance

Looks like you don't have mysql installed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

could you help me now? Heres my java folder if you ever wanna help me...

xxandycxx - [Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

could you help me now? Heres my java folder if you ever wanna help me...

xxandycxx - [Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick - RaGEZONE Forums

Download the jdkx.x.x_xx folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sql already installed or else how come i can login? it's stuck at char select

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Do you have all the java folders?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hmm.. i cant seem to get pass characeter select page

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Have you tried all the things I suggest?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

My 5.7 repack worked fine, but when i updated to 5.9, my chars didn't display.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Eh...Can You Help Me... My Char Is Stuck At Char Selection Part.
O Yea , I Using Titan DYS Repack.. Can You Kind Of Help Me Out With This?
I Using Navicat 8 ... Please Help Me If You Can.
P.S:If You Can't Help Me With This , Can You Recommend Me With A Good Repack?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

My 5.7 repack worked fine, but when i updated to 5.9, my chars didn't display.

Run every SQL in the folder I have upped.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Eh...Can You Help Me... My Char Is Stuck At Char Selection Part.
O Yea , I Using Titan DYS Repack.. Can You Kind Of Help Me Out With This?
I Using Navicat 8 ... Please Help Me If You Can.
P.S:If You Can't Help Me With This , Can You Recommend Me With A Good Repack?

I don't know about TitanMS.

Switch to OdinMS, Its better, and stable!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't know about TitanMS.

Switch to OdinMS, Its better, and stable!

I Wanna Switch To Odin.. But..It Too Confusing @.@
I Tried It 1 Time.. But I Failed To Even Start The Server..
Anyway...Can Tell Me Any good Repack? xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi andy

i don't have this one:
C:\Program Files\Java\JREx.x.x_xx\lib\ext

got any clue why?

Edit:
nvm found it in your links.

k i done everything in your thread
still getting Dc when i log....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got pass login screen just i need help when i create character it doesnt create one you know why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is like my with fifth different error currently im stuck at the character screen and after spam clicking for over a minute and nothing happens.
Then after giving up on clicking i got back to the world and no worlds appear.

Whats going on?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well NIce Guild Glad U Can Help Me ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download the jdkx.x.x_xx folder.

Thanks so much man! Trying it out now! :sweatdrop

edit: Doesn't work...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ok i get stuck at the charater creation part i made my char and went to the char select and it wasnot there then i did as you sugested on the first page and trhen....i cant log in the login screen its stays like i clicked login and it didnt do antything and like after 30 sec-1 min its dced me.....can you tell me what to do

Seans re-pack v.5.9 Help Please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ok this is a pic of the error

agian im using sean's re-pack v.5.9

Back