• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] How To Make A Oldschool Retro Noob Friendly [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, Like & Rate Please. Anyway I Know Theirs Alot Of Tuts For This, But I Just Want To Help :)

Tut Underneath:

1) Goto https://secure.logmein.com/UK/products/hamachi2/download.aspx
& Download That, and then click the button with a red circle around it on the picture below.
Expire - [TUT] How To Make A Oldschool Retro Noob Friendly [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Then This Should Come Up.
Expire - [TUT] How To Make A Oldschool Retro Noob Friendly [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

And Type Your Info Their.
After That, Goto
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rel-huge-habbo-database-list-424055/
& Download One Of Those. (I Suggest Bloodline V3.5 SE Or Debbo V3)
Ok, Once That Has Downloaded And You Have Changed Your Server Stuf. < (Optional)

You Want To Make A Site. (Suggestions)
Webs - Make a free website, get free hosting
Piczo
Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog

And Then Make A Page Called 'Loader' Or 'Client'

Then Goto
Online loader Maker: Prehosted Loader

And Do The Following:

ThenPost Your HTML onto your site, And Turn Your Server On... And Qhuala Your Own 'Hamachi' Server.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should be more specific.. What if i was someone that had no idea how to register a Piczo site.. or download the program(s) required?

Anyway.. i guess you contributed in some way. 7/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should be more specific.. What if i was someone that had no idea how to register a Piczo site.. or download the program(s) required?

Anyway.. i guess you contributed in some way. 7/10

Hmm, Sorry. Ill make alot better :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click on the link for bloodline it just takes me back to the ragzone home page it doesnt go to the download..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i downloaded bloodline it comes up
windows cannout open this file
to open this file windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it.
blahh blahh i think i need somekind of thing to unzip it or something?

---------- Post added 13-03-11 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-03-11 at 11:36 PM ----------

i opened bloodline with winRAR but i dont know were to go from there.. please help. how do i get the program up ?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Alright so i finally got it but now when i run bloodline it comes up with

Run-time error 339
component MSWISCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not currently registered :a file is missing or invalid

please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally got bloodline downloaded
but when i push start bloodline it says server started on port 90
so i push start bloodline again and it says socket error sever will shut down now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Expire, ive done everything in this [TUT] but i cant seem to get the client to load up and im not sure what to do next please have a look

Loader - TurboHotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i downloaded hamachi and created a network
but i used the loader that you provied were i put in my own details i put the hamachi ip instead of mine i left the port that it had there which was 1232
put i noticed when i start bloodline it says server started port 90 so should i make my port 90 instead of 1232 ??

i am trying the saphire loader maker and see if it works?

i only get the black screen that says adobe shockwave and that doesnt even load up

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Expire could you make me a working loader with all working dcrs and everything so all ill need to do is put in my Hamachi IP and my Port
and put it on the website so it works?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant find a working debbo that doesnt put security risks on my computer so therefor it automatically deletes it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i downloaded hamachi and created a network
but i used the loader that you provied were i put in my own details i put the hamachi ip instead of mine i left the port that it had there which was 1232
put i noticed when i start bloodline it says server started port 90 so should i make my port 90 instead of 1232 ??

i am trying the saphire loader maker and see if it works?

i only get the black screen that says adobe shockwave and that doesnt even load up

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Expire could you make me a working loader with all working dcrs and everything so all ill need to do is put in my Hamachi IP and my Port
and put it on the website so it works?

Yup you need to change it to '1232' if thats what you put the ''Loader Port'' As, If You Put It As 90, Change It To 90. Simples :L

And sorry i cant host my own dcr's i get errors when i try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me. I can't register!

http://uppix.net/8/f/a/1b69cd54d4003befa22c7c2dc2420.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back