• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] How to make a R63 Retro [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rory Can You tv me? :D
i got all up and stuff just everytime my emu is up my client crashes D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I came across a slight issue <_<
If possible, can anyone provide a solution?
error is this: I run Uber in Release and when its up it says:
[9:14] > Initializing uberEmulator...
Table 'db.server_config' doesn't exist

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had to upload the uberdb.sql file from UberEmu editted by Slaxxer because I couldn't find a .sql in the UberEmu Breakz0ne pack...
Could that be causing the issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] Client isn't loading properly

Hi i've followed the tutorial and i've got the cms set up etc and the emulator seems to be working fine however the client isn't loading properly and I have also added an image of what comes up on the emu, as you can see in the attachment... can anyone help me with this problem via msn or teamviewer please???? Also how can I make my user into admin. My msn is CashtasticUK@hotmail.co.uk :thumbup:

This is what I get in the error log:

19/06/2011 02:56:39
System.ArgumentException: Column 'activated' does not belong to table .
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.LoadSubscriptions() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:line 143
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.LoadData() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 247
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.Login(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 88
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.SSOLogin() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Messages\Requests\Handshake.cs:line 40
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage Request) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 58
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 281
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.RouteData(Byte[]& Data) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 220
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.DataReceived(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 210
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Attachments

• Client - [TUT] How to make a R63 Retro [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums
    Client.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 20
  • emu - [TUT] How to make a R63 Retro [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums
    emu.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Client isn't loading properly

Hi i've followed the tutorial and i've got the cms set up etc and the emulator seems to be working fine however the client isn't loading properly and I have also added an image of what comes up on the emu, as you can see in the attachment... can anyone help me with this problem via msn or teamviewer please???? Also how can I make my user into admin. My msn is CashtasticUK@hotmail.co.uk :thumbup:

at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.LoadSubscriptions() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:line 143
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.LoadData() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 247
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.Login(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 88
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.SSOLogin() in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Messages\Requests\Handshake.cs:line 40
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage Request) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 58
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 281
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.RouteData(Byte[]& Data) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 220
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.DataReceived(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Hoxor Motel\Hoxor Motel\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 210
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
Hey Cashtastic, I have msn on my phone.. Any chance you could help me with my issue? I think I also know how to make your user admin and I can help you with that, seen it in another tutorial on another site... but I need to figure out where I went wrong with mine first... Somewhere I jacked something up lol, though I was following the tutorial...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Cashtastic, I have msn on my phone.. Any chance you could help me with my issue? I think I also know how to make your user admin and I can help you with that, seen it in another tutorial on another site... but I need to figure out where I went wrong with mine first... Somewhere I jacked something up lol, though I was following the tutorial...

I can try, even though i'm not that clever with this myself...:thumbdown:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For admins ect goto phpmyadmin where u database is then look for 'users' and edit the one u wanna give rank then i think admin = 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I still need help with this problem!!!
Add me on msn: CashtasticUK@hotmail.co.uk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem ? The loader only works for me and not other people I am using hamachi and they are connected to my network. How do I fix this??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem ? The loader only works for me and not other people I am using hamachi and they are connected to my network. How do I fix this??

you need to change config file from your ip to hamachi ip
also emu unsure

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhh its fine....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for this, good tutorial rory :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.Subscription..ctor(String mType, String mActivated, Int32 mMonths, Int32 mItemsSelected) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\Subscription.cs:line 76
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Subscriptions.SubscriptionManager.LoadSubscriptions() in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Subscriptions\SubscriptionManager.cs:line 145
at Uber.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.LoadData() in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 246
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.Login(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 89
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 271
at Uber.Net.TcpConnection.DataReceived(IAsyncResult iAr) in C:\Users\Wichard\Habbo Developement\Uber\Uber\Net\TcpConnection.cs:line 204

When i load the hotel, i just see the background, the errors that the emulator gave are above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rory, i cannot buy HC, or VIP, please help me, thanks. Also, i have no commands.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm when I go on the client it loads but when the hotel screen/background comes up nothing happens, and after a while it takes me to the error page. Nothing appears on the emulator saying connection accepted or anything similar.

rory129 - [TUT] How to make a R63 Retro [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back