• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUT] How to make a UberCMS hotel r57/r59 [TUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R63 SWF remixed by pejump yes its doing black boxes too
Open the r63 swf folder and open external vars file edit it in notepad to your information. and edit the ip to yours. Make sure you page-client.tpl is edited correctly.

Wow Verry nice Tut Nice for Noobs abit :)

Thanks a lot :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open the r63 swf folder and open external vars file edit it in notepad to your information. and edit the ip to yours. Make sure you page-client.tpl is edited correctly.

done that stll showing the same thing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the TUT will be better IF, he poste HOW and WHAT to edit in page_clients in tpl, and wich ports need to be forwarded. And i saw something about MUS port and GAMEPORT that needs to be edited quess some people dont know that either... and i cant find the Site-settings.

Besides that its a good Tut ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I almost got it to work, Site works, and client works (for a bit) was wondering if someone could help me get this thing to work.

joey_mobstar_2@hotmail.com add my msn, i would be glad if theres someone out there that can help me.

adminF - [TUT] How to make a UberCMS hotel r57/r59 [TUT] - RaGEZONE Forums
Here is a screen of my problem, as you can see the client is workin fine but i cant get in somehow... if someone knows this problem add me ;). Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

I keep getting error saying .....

'Could net set up MUS socket:
An Invalid IP address was specified'

I'm using port 30001 on MUS Port and i have port forward both MUS port and Game Port on my router :S

Help plz ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

done that stll showing the same thing
do the swf's match in the client.tpl?

Hi can u help me?? add my msn pls li.saatje@live.nl ty<3
yes i can help you, added.

Maybe the TUT will be better IF, he poste HOW and WHAT to edit in page_clients in tpl, and wich ports need to be forwarded. And i saw something about MUS port and GAMEPORT that needs to be edited quess some people dont know that either... and i cant find the Site-settings.

Besides that its a good Tut ;)
Thanks for the advice..i'll add that to the TUT in a few hours for everyone.

I almost got it to work, Site works, and client works (for a bit) was wondering if someone could help me get this thing to work.

joey_mobstar_2@hotmail.com add my msn, i would be glad if theres someone out there that can help me.

Here is a screen of my problem, as you can see the client is workin fine but i cant get in somehow... if someone knows this problem add me ;). Thanks alot.
added you on msn. i think its your client.tpl, if it loads the bar and then just sits on hotel view you did something wrong with that.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Hello

I keep getting error saying .....

'Could net set up MUS socket:
An Invalid IP address was specified'

I'm using port 30001 on MUS Port and i have port forward both MUS port and Game Port on my router :S

Help plz ?
did you edit the uber-cong.config file in the emulator to your information? What ip are you using, and what port numbers are forwarded on router? thanks

Which file do u take in ur databse???
come again? can you, detail you question farther.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
porblem sovled ty adminf one more porblem badges its not working on the client and swfs are right do u know whats porblem is

its saying badge_name_ADM do u know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tutorial :) But nothing works :/

Howcome my register page looks like this?

Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good tut I am sure this will help lots of Noobies:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Any ideas?

Ok go to Your htdocs where u put php and go to register.php / and
me.php open one and press ctrl f and type in co.uk it will come
up highlighted delete it and change it to .com and do that for me.php to
:mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm there was no instances of .co.uk? Or .com even...

The register page is looking for css here:

But it's not there? Maybe it's that. Anyone know the proper link for r59?
Also when I start up the emu it says:
"Initialized Habbo: RELEASE56-27832-27828-201008191645" but I have R59 swfs? Gah i'm so lost :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
porblem sovled ty adminf one more porblem badges its not working on the client and swfs are right do u know whats porblem is

its saying badge_name_ADM do u know

NP, i think theres a TUT out there for that...but are they not showing up ? or just the name of it is messed up?

Any ideas?
Wooo Fixed together :thumbup:

Hmmm there was no instances of .co.uk? Or .com even...

The register page is looking for css here:

But it's not there? Maybe it's that. Anyone know the proper link for r59?
Also when I start up the emu it says:
"Initialized Habbo: RELEASE56-27832-27828-201008191645" but I have R59 swfs? Gah i'm so lost :/

Also people having MUS troubles.....with emulator saying ip isnt found, change your 30001 mus in all files to 21 instead it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NP, i think theres a TUT out there for that...but are they not showing up ? or just the name of it is messed up?

Wooo Fixed together :thumbup:

Also people having MUS troubles.....with emulator saying ip isnt found, change your 30001 mus in all files to 21 instead it should work.

its all of badges if there tut can u give me tut about its desc and name of it too thay do show up but name on the client do not work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its all of badges if there tut can u give me tut about its desc and name of it too thay do show up but name on the client do not work

Take a screen shot of the badges. by pressing Prnt Scn on computer and paste it into paint> save. Upload here to ragezone so i can see.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could Someone Help Me? When I Go To LocalHost The WebPage Doesn't Load. Why Is This?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
show me a screen shot of it. what Swfs are you using. and is your xampp turned on (mysql and apache running)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back