• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: How to Make your own Gunz Private server!

Max's tutorial is sloppy. But it does have some extra info that mine doesn't include. This is just a basic tut to easily setup a server.

yer, i just fixed that and made it more understandable.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

really? so it doesnt crash and the server shows up?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Hi, im using navicat and i dont undertand this step:

:/

try useing MSsql not MYsql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well tyvm 4 the regdate thingy but now i bumpt into another issu
could u please help?
at the part wen i do run>odbcad32>add etc etc
but wen i have to put the login name-password to connect to the sql server

im sorta confused here
i tryd everyting
do the mean the sql workshop thing wich is
username: sa
password: ************
or what :/ please help? :S

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

oh and do i have to use this client whit this server? or am i fre to use any other gunz client i find?

help plz?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
help plz?
eagledude4 - [Tut] How to Make your own Gunz Private server! (Basic) - RaGEZONE Forums

just put in your User namd and password for login into your database.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question i dont got a server i did everything like u sayed and still doest work and the second thing at the forward thing i cant save bcz they are all applications the same ''Gunz" what do i need to do pls answer fast?

Reaction score
i have a question i dont got a server i did everything like u sayed and still doest work and the second thing at the forward thing i cant save bcz they are all applications the same ''Gunz" what do i need to do pls answer fast?

first use
second did you edit the ip of dbo.serverstatus and dbo.locator and also the system.mrs/system.xml
check it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first use
second did you edit the ip of dbo.serverstatus and dbo.locator and also the system.mrs/system.xml
check it!

k ty. i will do that.i checked my port it isnt open how can i open it i did all the same like u writed. second :

and what do i need to fill in at the UgradeID excactly i did the administrator number ( 255 ) ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
k ty. i will do that.i checked my port it isnt open how can i open it i did all the same like u writed. second :

and what do i need to fill in at the UgradeID excactly i did the administrator number ( 255 ) ???

yes you can check it by using the Port Checker so download it at the portforward.com

and at the UgradeID choose you want but i recommend u to use 255(Administrator)
Code:
Account Grades
Administrator - 255
Developer - 254
Banned - 253
Administrator (with normal name) - 252
Jjang - 2 (event winner)
Normal User - 0

Reaction score
i dont get the first bit, what am i ment to do once i've instlled the sql poop? the folder "90" is just full of folders and i dont know what to do

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes im following this like 3x in a row. Still no servers Q_Q

Reaction score
"find your default gateway"
"open your web browser and put your default gateway in"
i got 2 default gateways and not 1 of them brings up a website =/

what shud i do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it bring up a prompt to enter a user name/login and password?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i alwaise fails at the part when it wants to load mesh D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eagledude help me please in a step you say 'Aid: Generated Automatically at the end of account creation' then in some other step after that you say to put your AID in dbo.login so where can i find the AID and btw i find you tutorial very easy and helpful and easy to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back