Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] How to Port-Forward - The easy way!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Today im going to show you how to portforward using uTorrent, The easiest way possible.

Things you will need to download -
No-ip DUC client (From no-ip.com)
And uTorrent, just google it if you don't have it.

Step 1

Open uTorrent and go to : Options -> Preferences, At the side click "Connections"

It should look like this -
DefMagee - [Tut] How to Port-Forward - The easy way! - RaGEZONE Forums

Where it says the port, Change it to 43594 and click "apply", then "Ok".

Well done, Your halfway there!

Step 2

Next, Go to no-ip.com and register an account, "Register" is small text to the side, Ill show you. As its hard to see.

After you have registered, And have downloaded the No-ip client via the "download" button at the top of the site, Click "No-ip free"

Register your no-ip.
Example - example.no-ip.biz

Open your no-ip DUC client and Tick the box next to your host.

Your all done!, If you an error on your run server that port is already in use, Exit uTorrent and then run the server, Then re-open uTorrent, remember to ALWAYS have no-ip DUC client ON!

Test your port at to see if its worked!

Enjoy.

what does no-ip have to do with portforwarding..
its just for dns,

and this is leached,i posted this a long time ago,

I've done this.. Doesn't work for me..
Been on and done the port, not open still ;l .... Everything is set like your tutorial have said.. but nothing.. Please help?

It could be my server.. but i dont know. Guide me?

No-ip has nothing to do with it, But if you don't want you're server to get shut down easily, i suggest using No-Ip DUC, Gohan it's not leeched,
Try what i said at the bottom, "Exit uTorrent, Run Server, put uTorrent back on, And it should work then.

Back