Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Making people MOD , ADIMNS , HIDDEN and OWNER [NOOB FRIENDLY] [TUT]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first tutorial.

Ok 1st of all open up your character files. Open up the character that you want to rank up. Near the top it says "Character rights" if you cant see it then search it , CTRL + F and search Character rights. Change the 0 to one of the listed below and save it.

NOTE : THE PLAYER HAS TO BE LOGGED OUT!

Staff rights

1 = mod
2 = admin
3 = owner
4 = hidden admin

Last edited:
Well first off, i need to say that this is the wrong section and so this 'tut' has been reported, second , i am not sure you could class this as a tutorial, i mean it is like common sense, and is likely to be found in most of the other playerRights related tutorials.

didnt i post all this information a year ago when i released devias gay files?

was in like 2nd page lol

-1 for posting this useless thread

Kind of spam;) Everybody knows how to do this, cause you have to find out how the server works when you are noob. You touch everything button and then... PING... you know it:P

dont work for me the player rights just goes back to 0

Back