Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] Setup your Web server Web 

Status
Not open for further replies.
---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setup your Web server

I'm sure No-IP will works lol, in the past I had it working without the stupid router :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

so when i click cpanel i change it to 8484 (the port im using) and i can see the page but when i do globalip:8484 it doesnt show up, internet cannot display the page. what am i doing wrong?

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't understand what you are saying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what he is saying is when he goes to get on the page to view it like everyone else would, he cant view it cause it says page cannot be displayed.

my problem is when i try to go on my page it ask for a username and password...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Makesure u put UR REAL ip. Lets say mines 127.0.0.1 (Which isnt a real ones its localhost) u replace GLOBALIP with the ip.If no one else can view it theres a chance the port is blocked maybe.So change it i use 85.Make sure to port forward it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When I try to turn it online it goes red then it goes half yellow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I change my MySQL to set No Password and work with my Query Database cause I cant get it to work :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

triple post much o_O anyways - i did forward the port and used my global ip and still its asking me for a username and passowrd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Pretty sure, that No-Ip site.. if rooted..
Dont work for me at all.. and my freinds cant veiw the webpage, i think its due to the Port being blocked.. Would it conflict with McAfee?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im still wanting to know why its asking me for a password everytime i go to go on the site.
my url is mysticms.no-ip.biz - test it for urself

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@christian25555:
You didn't restart your apache service after you change the port.

@clip120:
It pop up and ask for your router user and pass when you go to globalIP? Well, I also having that problem. Doesn't have a solution at the moment, I'm noob in router =o

@Pkamine9492935:
Next time please don't triple post, just use the edit button will do.
In order to edit the MySQL user password, just go to phpMyAdmin (left click on WampServer, click phpMyAdmin. Click "Privileges" which is located on the right side, look for the user you're changing then click on the picture with a guy and a pencil)
Oh well, if you're changing root password, then you will have to do extract steps. Look for the link I posted somewhere in the forum, or yahoo search for a guide.

If it never turn all white, that means there's some service is not running. Check out the problem from the log.

@joshvoot:
Oh well, I never use McFree before. I think it's because of the router problem or something. I read it somewhere, and I think it's the same reason why people can't connect to their own server using global IP.

@clip120:
I can't test it, because I think your web server isn't on. Oh well, if you wanna go to your own web, just use localhost. But for others it have to be globalIP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you make the php.files to a php.script again? i accidently changed it to internet T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Total accounts 0
Total characters 0
Last character

I changed the ip in config.php and i changed the ip in status.php but it doesn't show..Then when i click server status it crashes or it says all are offline?Wonder why...O yeah for WAMP the MySQL Service isn't online..I tried to get it to get online but then it stops after awhile..

Edit:Checked log and saw this hmm???Do i have to change ports?
080420 1:28:21 [ERROR] Do you already have another mysqld server running on port: 3306 ?
080420 1:28:21 [ERROR] Aborting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do i unblock Incoming and outgoing traffic becuase I can get on it but no one else can.

I changed the ip right now to my hamachi ip

Someone try these sites please:

They dont work i think. So how do i unblock incoming traffic and out going traffic?

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@NghiaHoang:
Just save it as .php and it's php scripts.

@Initialise:
The reason is because your MySQL isn't running, like the log says you have the same MySQL running on somewhere, so try to find it and close it.

@RuffRyder93:
Port forward if you have a router, if you have firewall then make sure it didn't block any incoming or outgoing traffic. Also, you can check out with your ISP if the port is blocked or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yep..I closed mysql-nt.exe and it DID run properly..But i would get the card joke when i try to get into my site..Then..If i open mysql-nt.exe it loads properly but i get 0 accs and etc.

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score

If you want to run MySQL just use the one on WampServer, the card joke is becaus ethe setting is not correct for MySQL. Open up config.php and change it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@NghiaHoang:
Just save it as .php and it's php scripts.

@Initialise:
The reason is because your MySQL isn't running, like the log says you have the same MySQL running on somewhere, so try to find it and close it.

@RuffRyder93:
Port forward if you have a router, if you have firewall then make sure it didn't block any incoming or outgoing traffic. Also, you can check out with your ISP if the port is blocked or not.

lol, What ip address do i put in the port forwarding? I am using my hamachi instead of localhost

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hamachi? Then you wouldn't have to forward your port.

P.S: Don't ask me questions about port forwarding, I'm totally noob about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back