• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tut]Simple script of registration - 2 (without web server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to me were questions from several people
- Create an Account without a web server (with the privileges of the GM or without them).
Earlier, i published a program for this (this post), but she sank down in posts
I allow myself to put it in this section:
------------------------------------------

It is the simplified analogue of a script Twilight (only to it itis not necessary web server).

This program very much is not completed (i am engaged C# only 2 day :) ).
there are no checks:
- length of a name
- special symbols in a name
- duplication of accounts
... as others not completions.

Use on the "you fear and risk":)

How to:

For program work, it is necessary .Net Framework 3.5 (!!!)

1. tab "setting" - fill fields - press "Test/save connect"

ledok - [Tut]Simple script of registration - 2 (without web server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Yet you will not see a window of confirming connection with a database, the next step is not present has sense.

2. tab "register" - fill a field - press button "register" (if it is necessary to create account GM - establish checkbox in is included "as GM")

ledok - [Tut]Simple script of registration - 2 (without web server) - RaGEZONE Forums

At present all.
if i complete this program i tell all :)

good luck;)

p.s. sorry for my bad english.
-------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Simple script of registration - 2 (without web server)

Got a problem, I used this and it says account made, but I still can not log in to the game. I can't even log in with the admin account that was made with the config.sql when every thing was installed. I figure it is in the sql server, but I am stumped, any suggestion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Simple script of registration - 2 (without web server)

Got it fixed.

Back