• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(TUTORIAL) Adding New NPCs , New Weapons , Editing in .ECM the Gfx's and more.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Hello Everyone lets start easly.

1.Adding New NPC's
:>First of all this is easyer then you can immagine take a look at this :
:> NPC tutorial - (TUTORIAL) Adding New NPCs , New Weapons , Editing in .ECM the Gfx's and more. - RaGEZONE Forums
:> Yes its that easy.

2.New Weapons
:>Same as NPC its easyer then you can immagine take a look at this:
:> Weapon Tutorial - (TUTORIAL) Adding New NPCs , New Weapons , Editing in .ECM the Gfx's and more. - RaGEZONE Forums
:> Yes is that easy.

3.Editing .ECM
:>Is not hard if you read carefully take a look at the next picture:
:>Editing Size Of Weapon/NPC weapon size - (TUTORIAL) Adding New NPCs , New Weapons , Editing in .ECM the Gfx's and more. - RaGEZONE Forums
:>Editing The Gfx Size Or Change Gfx gfx - (TUTORIAL) Adding New NPCs , New Weapons , Editing in .ECM the Gfx's and more. - RaGEZONE Forums

I know that it seems easy because actually it is all you have to do is to look and read , then test to see what it is , and to get errors then you can feel that you are doing something.
To see an weapon/armor/monster like in the screenshots without needing to add them in game i used Model Viewer Credits To Wizatek for it.
If there is anything that needs to be edited i will just tell me.
Thank you for reading.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone lets start easly.

1.Adding New NPC's
:>First of all this is easyer then you can immagine take a look at this :
:> View attachment 105255
:> Yes its that easy.

2.New Weapons
:>Same as NPC its easyer then you can immagine take a look at this:
:>View attachment 105257
:> Yes is that easy.

3.Editing .ECM
:>Is not hard if you read carefully take a look at the next picture:
:>Editing Size Of Weapon/NPC View attachment 105258
:>Editing The Gfx Size Or Change Gfx View attachment 105259

I know that it seems easy because actually it is all you have to do is to look and read , then test to see what it is , and to get errors then you can feel that you are doing something.
To see an weapon/armor/monster like in the screenshots without needing to add them in game i used Model Viewer Credits To Wizatek for it.
If there is anything that needs to be edited i will just tell me.
Thank you for reading.
excuse me sir, I don't understand how to edit models weapon, particularly for edit weapon like svip in Hell2world n Ko2world
:) you can give me tutorial with image,
im sorry before if I was trouble

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey sir i want ask,how to add gfx on the weapon?,thx before :D

Back