[Tutorial] Blender 101 (Advanced Techniques)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu, you ezpz scrub. This tut doesn't help at all.















P.S: I'm kidding, Ryu's a friend (or at least a known guy) of mine.
P.S.S: The tutorial does help, and it's great, only that I use different techniques, although I learned one technique from your video. ;)
P.S.S.S: Where did you finish this? DG forums or here at RZ?
P.S.S.S.S: I'm planning on releasing some stuff.
P.S.S.S.S.S: I'm not that active at RZ so I'll introduce myself. I'm Luizfe, DG Head Developer, how are you? (LOL, don't worry, I'm bored as hell)
It doesn't help Ez scrubs like you! (I'm joking =P)


Also, what technique did you learn? o:. I finished the tutorial on DG and then posted it here.
P.S: Release sexi stuff
P.S.S: Welcome to RZ, lul.
P.S.S.S: I liek cheese.
 
o_o. I got 3DS downloaded, but I don't understand a f***.
LOL.
Look up some tutorials for basics. ;)

3ds max is very different from blender.. Blender is mostly keys, while 3ds is almost 100% mouse
Very true lol, I was very confused at first (still am but learning more). I am currently making a car in 3DS =P, it is hard.
 
It doesn't help Ez scrubs like you! (I'm joking =P)


Also, what technique did you learn? o:. I finished the tutorial on DG and then posted it here.
P.S: Release sexi stuff
P.S.S: Welcome to RZ, lul.
P.S.S.S: I liek cheese.

About the first P.S: Nu, many of my items don't have custom textures, which means, somebody had, or will do it and will pwn me. So let's wait I finish my first custom-texture SG, or else, I'll get pwned.

About P.S.S: Thanks :3

About P.S.S.S: What kind of cheese? The regular cheese, or the pervert, HGM Cheese from DG?
 
Sorry for revive this thread, but i have a problem :(

When I term the sword, there are texture in a alone side, the others side are white

example:

Ryu.BZ - [Tutorial] Blender 101 (Advanced Techniques) - RaGEZONE Forums


Any can help me?

PS: Sorry for my inglish, is very poor xD!
 
Last edited:
Sorry for revive this thread, but i have a problem :(

When I term the sword, there are texture in a alone side, the others side are white

example:

Ryu.BZ - [Tutorial] Blender 101 (Advanced Techniques) - RaGEZONE Forums


Any can help me?

PS: Sorry for my inglish, is very poor xD!
Lol, well at least your English is understandable. :P. Anyways, try reloading the picture on the side which is white, may work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back