[Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
14
After the experiance I've had with trying to find everything needed, I wanted to make a very very clean guide with everything you need and how to set it up. Enjoy. All links will be in my Video's Desc. (has to be my record for the longest video description I've ever made) This is the server for a v17 client.

I take 0 credit for the files that are contained with-in the links.
Only credit I can recall is Max98 for his server files, shuyina's mssql script for adding accounts, Error404 for showing me the GM command list, and Sedrika's All in One.
If I left out anyone, please feel free to let me know (somehow..) and I'll fix this post up.


 
Other that it could need a better quality (Maybe just uploaded and better quality will come later? Hopefully...)

It is a pretty clean guide, with working download links which is really awesome to see exists!
Easy to understand for someone who is new to flyff and trying to setup the stuff for the first time, not a fast video like the others, really like that (Less abuse for the pause button)

+rep
 
Sorry about the quality. Forgot recording a 1360x768 screen doesn't compress very well into the codec I used to record. I just checked the recorder and it was recording at a 480x--- rezolution >.< Sorry I don't feel like trying to do it again but atleast it still has visual feed.

Personally I don't feel this is useless as it not only contains every link I've gathered/been given, but also a straight forward method of how to do this, as other guide left me lost, or I had to mute them.. both usually lead to me still confused. I do hope this helps people in the future for this server type.
 
1. Wtf about pang buffs?? I can stay with 10 hour buffs logged in for 3 days and nothing will happen
2. While in AddTail if you have source you can make it work with no-ip etc.
3. Resource folder:
Code:
ResourceFolder "..\Resource"

Happy Fly For Flying!
 
1. Wtf about pang buffs?? I can stay with 10 hour buffs logged in for 3 days and nothing will happen
2. While in AddTail if you have source you can make it work with no-ip etc.
3. Resource folder:
Code:
ResourceFolder "..\Resource"

Happy Fly For Flying!

Odd cause my client always, ALWAYS kicks me off at a set time and I can't access that char anymore. Never did figure it out so I just made a new account and transfered the char inven data over to it.
 
kitballard thank you for the guide :) and I really like your voice :p very cute hehehe

do you have new update with the server file? for v18?
a
nyway thanks again :)
 
Did you Add "sunkist"?
Also, Did you copy the world files from your server map into your flyff world map?


Very Nice guide <3 maybe not the best video quality, but you explain the how to set up the server really really well..

I have just a single question left.. How do I make myself a gamemaster?

Thanks for your awsome guide,

Bumblebee
 

Actually if he looked in my video's description, it was already there.


Did you Add "sunkist"?
Also, Did you copy the world files from your server map into your flyff world map?


Very Nice guide <3 maybe not the best video quality, but you explain the how to set up the server really really well..

I have just a single question left.. How do I make myself a gamemaster?

Thanks for your awsome guide,

Bumblebee
Edit the F value to Z in the Account and Char databases.
 
can you reupload the Neuz.exe

I cant extract the file its broken :(

* "Authentication Error. Please try to patch again"

After Login I Disconnected immediately and after a second
kitballard - [Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z - RaGEZONE Forums


This one Pop-up
kitballard - [Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
can you reupload the Neuz.exe

I cant extract the file its broken :(

* "Authentication Error. Please try to patch again"

After Login I Disconnected immediately and after a second


I have the same problem here.. But I just can't log in. When I enter name + password it says "Authenication Error. Please try to patch again". But I am trying to fix it now, so I will let you know what to do. :)
 
Bumblebee? can you upload the Neuz.exe? I cant extract the Neuz.exe i got error :(

* Update

here's my new Problem, I try many times but it always the like this :(

kitballard - [Tutorial] Complete guide From A to Z - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Didn't I say you'd crash a few times? it's the very same Neuz I'm using right now. I crashed on logging in once or twice then the client's clean as a whistle (a few random crashes durring Map changes though)
 
Back