Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] How to Create Raiderz Server Video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone hope you enjoy this video for everyone that had questions about tutorials online and wanted a video :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant connect to server... how to fix that? can u help me sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant connect to server... how to fix that? can u help me sir

can you be any more specific like what error are you getting too are you using lan ? also have you setup your api and is it running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello devxrai thanks for the video tutorial.... i got a error... i have step by step on the video... then have changed db from xampp (see picture)
then i have start it appache and myssql but got this error ?? (see picture) can you please help me ?? thanks in advance and sorry for my english xD

and here my server.inis all (see picture)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello devxrai thanks for the video tutorial.... i got a error... i have step by step on the video... then have changed db from xampp (see picture)
then i have start it appache and myssql but got this error ?? (see picture) can you please help me ?? thanks in advance and sorry for my english xD
and here my server.inis all (see picture)

the reason you have the xampp startup error is because you have your folder inside of another xampp folder there should only be one

example

yours is C:\xampp\xampp

its need to be one xampp folder so take one out of the other C:\xampp

i also messed up in the video tutorial leave your host inside of the xampp\htdocs\api.raiderzbr.to\config\db and change the host only to blank

i will make a more simple video tutorial later the one i made was confusing sorry i will make a clear detailed one step by step

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im already fix server connection but my quest have bug n idk why maybe my client wrong version... i use server file that u link before but im use game client from eternal riderz.. i will download other game client and thanks for your tutorial...
sorry for my BAD english ~_~

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I have everything ok ! But have Login problem see pictures... help me please
DevxRai - [TUTORIAL] How to Create Raiderz Server Video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
DevxRai - [TUTORIAL] How to Create Raiderz Server Video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this maybe can help u.... Edit RZ_ACCOUNTDB using Navicat.. Change all IP

All done... try run your server and game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you change IP inside RZ_ACCOUNTDB? use navicat to change that... I got that problem too after change IP inside RZ_ACCOUNTDB now i can enter to server.... make sure all ip same with your SERVER.INI setting inside server folder.. Open XAMPP 1st then START Apache.. after that RUN your server

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I changed IP with navicat but... can u help me with teamviewer? please add me in skype : george.makharashvili
THANKS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm i think this API server problem....try this guys
1. Edit your db.conf inside api.raiderzbr.to and remove host just keep it blank
2. Now edit your LoginServer server.ini

[PWE]
AUTH_URL = "http://127.0.0.1:8081"
;GAME_NAME = "RaiderZ"
GAME_NAME = "1002"
PUBLIC_IP = "127.0.0.1" (Your Public IP,or 25.125.195.101 for localhost)
CRT_PATH = "data/PWE/web-c.crt"
KEY_PATH = "data/PWE/web-c.key"
KEY_PWD = "1234" <------ SQL password

3. MasterServer server.ini

[BILLING]
AUTH_URL = "http://127.0.0.1:8081"
CRT_PATH = "data/PWE/web-c.crt"
KEY_PATH = "data/PWE/web-c.key"
KEY_PWD = "1234" <------ SQL password
GAME_NUMBER = "1002"
SERVER_NUMBER = 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the problem? Like everything correctly tuned! The problem in all AppServer, GameServer, LoginServer, MasterServer. ​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think problem is you're trying to use rong driver to connect your sql old sql use native connect
what i mean is
old -- ODBC = "SQL Native Client 10"
new -- ODBC = "SQL Server"
in server files->AppServer, GameServer, LoginServer, MasterServer-> server.ini u will find ODBC = change driver from "SQL Native Client 10 " to "SQL Server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now here is a problem, do everything you have written.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a Timeline problem (You can fix it if you reinstall sql erver 2008 in english thats all)

Back