[Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?!

How to fix it sir i do not undestand

the problem has been fixed, and now this problem appears, sorry my english is not good, because using google translate, by the way thanks for replying


I do not understand
 
[E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\PointBlank\Source_New\ClientSource\Source\LocaleValue.cpp(189) : [int __cdecl LocaleValue::Init(void)]]Failed to load LocaleValue.pef please help me
 
Help?
The date of your computer is 03/04/2565, and the year of it exceeds 32-bit unsigned integer limit. Set the year to 2105.
 
Last edited:
*Hello everyone, as I promised I did a tutorial!
For New Year's release (PointBlank19 | Heppy new Year)

- Special thanks to the administration, and I also want to say that on the video there are some points in the code I had unexpected errors, but if you look carefully and read, everything is clear even for a novice!In this video, I showed everything as simple as possible.See you soon!

This tutorial shows:How to install the server, configure the launcher, make the launcher work and update the game, change the launcher, change the starting set on the server.


Ragezone Topic :


Tutorial :



Software :

WARRING :

yj

*Hello everyone, as I promised I did a tutorial!
For New Year's release (PointBlank19 | Heppy new Year)

- Special thanks to the administration, and I also want to say that on the video there are some points in the code I had unexpected errors, but if you look carefully and read, everything is clear even for a novice!In this video, I showed everything as simple as possible.See you soon!

This tutorial shows:How to install the server, configure the launcher, make the launcher work and update the game, change the launcher, change the starting set on the server.


Ragezone Topic :


Tutorial :



Software :

WARRING :

Hello sir do you have tutorial how to setup in VPS this Game?
 
Last edited:
Capture4.translated - [Tutorial] How to install the server source (PointBlank19)?! - RaGEZONE Forums


Can someone help me with these error? It pops out when i click on a server
 
how to fix local value error anyone figured it out ? pretty much a useless tutorial and release
 
Hello, i set the autoaccount to false in config.

i create a website to register the account with md5 hash
then i tried to login with wrong password for testing purpose, but it successfully logged in.
where its should be not right?

where's the file i should fix? thank you.
im with the same problem...
 
[edit fix ]

me ajude, serverlist está causando desconexão

[MÍDIA=imgur]a/QKNlRyo[/MÍDIA]
 
Last edited:
yes, but you can translate to any language. Our client is already adapted for any translation, we specially pulled files from ".i3pack".




Many people are deceived on server sales; I’m tired of watching people sell what people already have.And so, there will be a full assembly, everyone will be able to install and play both with friends and with a more global society.In principle, now it is already 2020, it is ridiculous to look at this forum due to the fact that there is not really a suitable product or textbook.
ill try this direct change language but client not responding
 
Back