[Tutorial]How to remove/add a command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some repacks have the @override, basically just copy one of the examples right under @override and paste it with the new command you want added.
 
How to hide the command that i type?
What I want is after I type the command, it will not shout out like normal chat.

I know it possible because last time aberms was like that, but don't know why now it show out the command i type.
 
How to hide the command that i type?
What I want is after I type the command, it will not shout out like normal chat.

I know it possible because last time aberms was like that, but don't know why now it show out the command i type.


You didn't add the command then because when its a working command it does not shout it out. Instead find @override on your command file and add the command their too.
 
I need help. My netbeans won't let me compile/build. >.<
Like the button is grey so I can't click it. What do I do?

[Edit] Nvm fixed now but now I keep getting an error when I try to build it. >.<
And it says there is a error in my "maplecharacter.java" but I didn't even edit anything in there.
 
Last edited:
I need help with, !buffme for GM and admin and for player to use @male or @female to change their hair and skin.
TY! help please.
 
Can you help me make !seduce command for v83 maple private server??i tried doing it but it always gives me error when i use splitted instead of sub...
 
I am trying to be self reliant however this is one of the things that confuse me, is there a chance you could add me on MSN @ [email protected], so we can discuss it and you can maybe help me out in a one on one. I would much rather learn than just have someone do it for me.

Please and thank you :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back