Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Tutorial] Item Drop Filter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

The "Item Drop Filter" is an edit that is done to make certain items stand out more, like so:

dLRL5WD - [Tutorial] Item Drop Filter - RaGEZONE Forums

Some people were curious about how to make this edit, so I thought I'd make this thread showing the best way I know how to do it. It's basically a tutorial on how to edit how an item looks when it's dropped only.

The idea behind it is to copy the mechanics that are used for the tutorial drops, which is adding an iconReward node under the item's info.

ytxeKCC - [Tutorial] Item Drop Filter - RaGEZONE Forums

There's another method, which is replacing the iconRaw, however the iconRaw is used in other areas in the game too, such as the buff icon in the top right, so it can sometimes look a bit wack.

I believe the template that's generally used was created by someone from Extalia. Most items fit in this box. You can edit this with photoshop, and then add in the item in the bottom and the top, and then use that image as the iconReward.

FAPmV9b - [Tutorial] Item Drop Filter - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you found some use out of this basic post and happy editing. :):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new in using repacker, which property do i select to add the following node to create such list as the image shown?
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the tutorial

Last edited:
Back