[Tutorial] Lottery NPC

Code:
;// easy
(group (index 1) (item (200 47 150) (400 9501 2) (600 515 3) (800 271 10) (1000 272 10) (1200 469 0) (1400 477 0) (1600 482 5)))
;// medium 
(group (index 2) (item (100 332 0)(200 470 0) (300 478 0) (400 482 10) (500 272 0) (600 272 0) (700 637 0)))
;//high
(group (index 3) (item (50 532 0)(100 1106 0) (150 1116 0) (200 1117 10) (250 4042 0) (300 4044 0)))
;//rare
(group (index 4) (item (50 4054 0)(100 1497 0) (150 4520 0) (200 4521 10) (250 4522 0)))
;// 100% change to get into group 1
(itemgroup (index 5) (group (100 1) (200 2) (300 3) (400 4)))

can anyone tell me whats wrong with this ? i got only first 3 items :S
 
where is e.pk? seems like my repack doesn't have it.



OP figured out it means empty.pk meaning create a new one.



So I set everything up no errors and npc show in server but.......

The name for the NPC is: Stone of return
and he acts like a storage npc

What did I do wrong?
 
Last edited:
Figured it out. Was easy once I found the files nd what not. I like the a-holes who just dislike as if I should automatically know everything about kal p-server creation rather then helping. Why are you even on this forum?
 
Back