• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUTORIAL] Rusty Hearts VMware + Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Rusty Hearts VMware + Client

:wink: I've tested V5 before. But this server I don't know if it will work with V5.

Reaction score

:wink: I've tested V5 before. But this server I don't know if it will work with V5.

you have files for v5? i did just play rusty hearts before i did not make a local server so im a little clueless about this. I did focus in rohan server a lot. well i guess Rohan is already a dead game. sorry for the off topic. :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upload link mirror server , i'm download to slow and error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Help! i cant start RustyHearts.exe please!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi! i need you reupload this server and clinet please!

Thank you befrom you do it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i guess i am asking in an old thread but i need the files again!! cuze the links seem to bed down!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey everytime i open the game, login everything ok, the problem is when loading, the game closses and the xtrap told me a error(if no update the xtrap the game no opens) what is the problem?
thanks!!.

Back