[Tutorial] Setuping BakaBug server V4 for newbies

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys !
I know that many ppl here cant setup this server, I had problems too, but now I know how to setup this server and I think that this is quite easy.

DOWNLOADS
a)
Server Files v4 by BakaBug

(scroll down and see Click HERE to start download)
b)

Login Files (atserver.zip)

TUTORIAL
  1. First you need to download all files above.
  2. Now you need to extract Server Files v4 by BakaBug and open folder "exe", next open server.ini in "exe" folder and make sure that port is 30001.
  3. Open LoginServer.exe, okay now server is working.
  4. Go to menu "User>New" than Make new account (ID and P)
  5. Now click Ctrl+Alt+Del to run TaskManager than search
    "Kalserver.bin" and "LoginServer.exe", have?
    Click right mouse button and change priority from "Normal" to "Higher Than Normal" for them both. Dont try to change them to "Realtime" because your computer may get crash.
  6. Now extract LoginFiles (atserver.zip) to your kalonline folder.
  7. Go to your kalonline folder and edit server.ini file, change IP to 127.0.0.1 and port to 101, its your localhost.
  8. Run kalonline by using "updater2.exe" file, choose Localhost and type your ID and P that u have made. (Do not open kalonline with "KalOnline.exe" file, beacuse you will download the newest version and Hackshield will block your server process).
  9. Enjoy !
Edit:
In serverfiles (exe/server.ini) change port to 30001, otherwise server wont load.
In clientfiles (Kalonline/server.ini) change port to 101, otherwise you wont log into server.

Dont ask me for more info about changing and adding skills, mobs etc., beacause I really dont know how to. All I can say you is that database files are in npc.db, exp.db and you need to edit it.
I hope that my Guide/FAQ will help you with setuping server.
Any sugesstions or bugs in my FAQ? Post it.
 
Last edited:
  1. Now you need to extract Server Files v4 by BakaBug and open folder "exe", next open server.ini in "exe" folder and make sure that port is 30001.
  2. Go to your kalonline folder and edit server.ini file, change IP to 127.0.0.1, [/I]


  1. tic tac tic tac.. not bad .. -.- but it miss the important part...
    you must change server.ini to that:

    Code:
    Ip="127.0.0.1"
    Port=101
    [Code]
    
    When you connect to 30001.. than yeah it wont work..
    
    Mean .. or didn't you overwritten ports right ?.. in source ?
 
Now Baka could you explain us How its working?
Where I can edit NPC's names?
How I can add skills, npc's etc.?
Nice job, I have 0,001+ ms ping :P
 
But by the way...
you can get all from me for money :P

Also that i finish server .. or work on it again.. :P

(mean who wouldn't finish a prog for money ? :P )
 
Here is problem :P. Dont have enough money for paying you.
Btw. I am not sure what u mean by posting 2 post above. So its immposible to make fully 100% functional server with using your v4 server??
 
jap impossible.. or you took source and finish it ..

so yeah possible.. when you are able..

when not.. than not possible :P
 
Any one can tell me wich commands i need to use to make items and why if i click on any NPC nothing happens?
I'm an archer...i have sword enquiped in inventory but it's a bow in normal camera...i can shot fom rage like knight can fight....and so....any one can help?
 
Last edited:
hm.. do what you want.. .. you haven't me on msn .. becosue than you wozuld read thiis:

Luca [ex-BakaBug] [Team TamaGo is alive (again after 3 years)]
 
mmm

Can anyone privide me with a fixed link on these files plz, Login Files (atserver.zip) the link seems to be broken =\ and plz if possible, not on rapid share or file-front.

Thank you:worthy:
 
Back