- Joined
- Nov 20, 2006
- Messages
- 462
- Reaction score
- 1
not enough info plus your link is broken lmao
All NPCs are messed up...I can't use GM commands...can anyone help me?
Hi Guys !
I know that many ppl here cant setup this server, I had problems too, but now I know how to setup this server and I think that this is quite easy.
DOWNLOADS
a)
Server Files v4 by BakaBug
Upload2.net Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting
(scroll down and see Click HERE to start download)
b)
RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace
Login Files (atserver.zip)
TUTORIAL
1. First you need to download all files above.
2. Now you need to extract Server Files v4 by BakaBug and open folder "exe", next open server.ini in "exe" folder and make sure that port is 30001.
3. Open LoginServer.exe, okay now server is working.
4. Go to menu "User>New" than Make new account (ID and P)
5. Now click Ctrl+Alt+Del to run TaskManager than search
"Kalserver.bin" and "LoginServer.exe", have?
Click right mouse button and change priority from "Normal" to "Higher Than Normal" for them both. Dont try to change them to "Realtime" because your computer may get crash.
6. Now extract LoginFiles (atserver.zip) to your kalonline folder.
7. Go to your kalonline folder and edit server.ini file, change IP to 127.0.0.1 and port to 101, its your localhost.
8. Run kalonline by using "updater2.exe" file, choose Localhost and type your ID and P that u have made. (Do not open kalonline with "KalOnline.exe" file, beacuse you will download the newest version and Hackshield will block your server process).
9. Enjoy !
Edit:
In serverfiles (exe/server.ini) change port to 30001, otherwise server wont load.
In clientfiles (Kalonline/server.ini) change port to 101, otherwise you wont log into server.
Dont ask me for more info about changing and adding skills, mobs etc., beacause I really dont know how to. All I can say you is that database files are in npc.db, exp.db and you need to edit it.
I hope that my Guide/FAQ will help you with setuping server.
Any sugesstions or bugs in my FAQ? Post it.
oh god.. moronFile you've requested (Id: Name: ) wasn't found on our server
May be this file was deleted from the server
upload it on megaupload or upload.to ....
and rapidshare too (data not found)