[Tutorial] UnloadClip for DNC

I didn't understand this part ! :( help me ! I'm brazilian my skype is kromeangels1 ! pliz help me :(



PLS read the post!! its for DNC version.. use the correct HUD_menu.swf of original DNC version....




View attachment 138956
I didn't understand this part ! :( help me ! I'm brazilian my skype is kromeangels1 ! pliz help me :(



I got this ... ERROR: bad event 146 sent from non registered object 1

From r3dlog:

000082.320| World loaded
000082.320| Total load time: 24.83
000084.898| !!! ERROR: bad event 146 sent from non registered object 1

000084.898| ... exiting
Hey dude you fix this error ? :( help me I'm having the same problem ! I logue in my server and crash with this error: bad event 146 sent from non registered object 1
 
How recompile the client ? as final ? or as relesae ???



Try this!:
Re-compile the server solution "WarZ_Server.sln" in Release then clean solution and Build Solution. Re-compile the source solution (WarZ.sln) in Final then clean solution and build solution. If you dont do that like this, you may have bad event error. Tried it for DNC and Allright.
 
Did not work for me. Giving errors in other files by the lack of call "PKT_C2S_DisconnectReq".

ZramhkQ - [Tutorial] UnloadClip for DNC - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back