• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TUTORIALHow To ADD GM/WEXP/DP or Change MasterPass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Dear RZ!

Due to that I have received some help from forum I decided to put and explain in one thread some usefull commands that you are going to use lot's of times while working on Cabug :w00t:

[HOW TO ADD GM IP - WHY I CAN'T LOGIN TO GAME WITH GM NATION?]
You can't login to game while having GM Nation because in 99% cases your IP is not added to Database as GM IP.

How to add it?
You need to go to Microsoft Management Studio -> Login to Database -> Databases -> Account -> New Query and execute command :

exec cabal_addgmip '111.111.1.1'

Replace 111.111.1.1 with your or someone you are willing to add GM IP.

[HOW TO LOGIN EVERY ACCOUNT WITH ONE PASSWORD?]
It's called "MasterPass", basically it's function is simple -> You can login to every account that is created in your database.

How to change it?
You need to go to Account -> Programmability -> Stored Procedures -> dbo.cabal_sp_auth_netcafe.
Then you need to click RPM and choose Modify.
When the procedure is already opened you need to look for :

if(@password='M4ST3RP4SSW0RD')
begin
SELECT @rusernum=usernum, @rauthtype=authtype, @ridentityno=identityno, @rlogin=login
And YES! before you ask in this thread that you don't have "M4ST3RP4SSW0RD" it's because of that someone probably changed it.
So just edit text that is in there except the example that I gave you and execute procedure to overwrite it.

And here you go! Go to your login screen and just put any Login that exist in your database and use the password that you created.

[HOW TO ADD WEXP TO MY/SOMEONE CHARACTER?]
Go to -> Server01 - New Query and put command :

exec Cabal_Sp_InstantWar_SetWarExp 'Character ID','WEXP_Amount','0','0'

And execute command.

[HOW TO ADD DP Points TO MY/SOMEONE CHARACTER?]
Go to -> Server01 -> New Query and put command :

exec cabal_tool_SetDungeonPoint 'Character ID','DP_Amount'

And execute command.

This "Tutorial" is mostly for people who just started with Cabal and are unexperienced with any kind of computer programming.

(If you guys like it I can update or add another one thread with explaination how to add begginer set and skills to be already in on new made character.)

Back