Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Misfits Series 4

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It starts in an hour in the UK on e4. Any other Misfits fans? I have watched every episode from the first series, and have loved it all the way through! Curtis is the only member of the original gang. I am a bit sad as Simon was my favorite.

What are your thoughts on Misfits?? :)

Reactions: Rat
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Re: Misfits Series 4

it is Ducking awesome man , never knew misfits season 4 was in october

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yup. The first episode aired last night 10pm on e4. Catch it on 4od! Was pretty strange, like always, but I think it lacked the awesome of the other 3. Its not the same with the original gang!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What is the main plot of it?

They are on probation, and there is this freak storm, where people gain powers. The first series, was the most interesting as they were learning about thier powers, and every episode there would be this really weird butt power that would come into the episode. The second series was pretty much the same, but the 3rd series it all changed. There was a guy who was a drug dealer, and his power was dealing powers. One of the original cast had the power to seduce anyone she touched, and she hated it so got rid of it. Another girl had the power to hear peoples thoughts, but she didnt want to hear what everyone had to say anymore, so swapped it for a rocket scientisty one (she knew how everything worked). They are like a bunch of superheros, that you wouldnt really know they are, hence the name, misfits.

Reaction score

I love Misfits, so definitely going to give the 4th season a shot.
I'm very curious as to how it's going to turn out, I think that if they managed to get Robert Sheehan (Nathan) back into the series, it could have saved the series a bit, as he kinda makes up for a lot of the other lost actors (even though Simon was amazing, SUCKS that he left, even though I think most of us expected it to happen, after all, he had to at some point).

Simon leaving was kind of part of the plot (even though they could have let him be in a while longer most likely if they wanted to, so he must have wanted to leave).

One thing I don't like, is how Alisha left, by dying, it kinda felt unnecessary, and forced in, like she just had to leave the show because she wanted to or had to or something. Didn't feel like it was part of the writers original idea at all!

Also this directly tied into how Simon left, because he knew he had to go back and save Alisha in the past. So it feels like if they just didn't kill Alisha off, he would most likely have stayed in the present and lived his life with her, but as she died, he left.

I can't remember, why is Kelly leaving? Has that been explained yet or is it going to be explained in the 4th season like they did with Nathan? (If so, don't tell me! I want to watch it! :3).

So.. yeah... HUGE Misfits fan here!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I love Misfits, so definitely going to give the 4th season a shot.
I'm very curious as to how it's going to turn out, I think that if they managed to get Robert Sheehan (Nathan) back into the series, it could have saved the series a bit, as he kinda makes up for a lot of the other lost actors (even though Simon was amazing, SUCKS that he left, even though I think most of us expected it to happen, after all, he had to at some point).

Simon leaving was kind of part of the plot (even though they could have let him be in a while longer most likely if they wanted to, so he must have wanted to leave).

One thing I don't like, is how Alisha left, by dying, it kinda felt unnecessary, and forced in, like she just had to leave the show because she wanted to or had to or something. Didn't feel like it was part of the writers original idea at all!

Also this directly tied into how Simon left, because he knew he had to go back and save Alisha in the past. So it feels like if they just didn't kill Alisha off, he would most likely have stayed in the present and lived his life with her, but as she died, he left.

I can't remember, why is Kelly leaving? Has that been explained yet or is it going to be explained in the 4th season like they did with Nathan? (If so, don't tell me! I want to watch it! :3).

So.. yeah... HUGE Misfits fan here!

Yeah its a bit of a wierd reason to why she has left tbh, but it has been left open to her coming back. Simon was my fav. When future simon came back I might have had to change my underwear amg. But yeah... Do you remember the Milk guy who could control milk and then went crazy killing people with Dairy products? Lolwut that episode was just so strange.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah its a bit of a wierd reason to why she has left tbh, but it has been left open to her coming back. Simon was my fav. When future simon came back I might have had to change my underwear amg. But yeah... Do you remember the Milk guy who could control milk and then went crazy killing people with Dairy products? Lolwut that episode was just so strange.

I couldn't stop laughing at that episode. Of all the possible powers, they decide to make a villain out of a guy who has control over diary products. It was epic non-the-less.

Reaction score

I couldn't stop laughing at that episode. Of all the possible powers, they decide to make a villain out of a guy who has control over diary products. It was epic non-the-less.

Lol yeah that dude was extremely funny, just goes to show how great the writers of the show are, they come up with whacky ideas, but they're whacky in a good way!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol yeah that dude was extremely funny, just goes to show how great the writers of the show are, they come up with whacky ideas, but they're whacky in a good way!

It still taught the main thing that is taught within any super hero movie. Cue famous spiderman quote: "with great power comes great responsiblity"
The milk guy started out innocent, then fame and fortune got the better of him. When more impressive powers came and stole his thunder he got jelly and turned EVIL

Reaction score

Earlier seasons were awesome, but it's the same old story with C4. The first seasons of Skins were awesome, the next generation were basically the same. They just don't know when to let a show end on it's high point. If you've lost almost all your original cast there is a serious problem!

I did like the comment about the new probation worker though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Earlier seasons were awesome, but it's the same old story with C4. The first seasons of Skins were awesome, the next generation were basically the same. They just don't know when to let a show end on it's high point. If you've lost almost all your original cast there is a serious problem!

I did like the comment about the new probation worker though.
Im going to stick with it for now, see where it goes. I just hope that say Kelly comes back for a little visit or something. I just see it not being as awesome as the first 3 though. :(

Reaction score

Im going to stick with it for now, see where it goes. I just hope that say Kelly comes back for a little visit or something. I just see it not being as awesome as the first 3 though. :(

She left the show, then got arrested irl for racism poop. I doubt she will be coming back as it would be bad PR for C4.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

She left the show, then got arrested irl for racism poop. I doubt she will be coming back as it would be bad PR for C4.

LOL didnt know that. Well, makes sence. They talked about Kelly for around 3 mins before moving on to someones balls and a weird butt power. Wow.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I love misfits but I don't think it'll be AS good without Nathan in it. Won't/hasn't suffered views wise as much as I expected. Need to catch up on 4OD on the last one still!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just watched 4th Nov episode, and the ending was interesting. Rudi has a 3rd person who is a physcopath, and looks like just got out of prison!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Started watching this a long butt time ago. Like many I stopped when they took out Nathan.

Back