Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

Reaction score
Re: [TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

savage that was a very nice read :p!

Well, completely adore the walking dead, I am no where with the reviews I am doing - Just completely forgot about them, lets summarise them; Ducking AWESOME

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well for anyone that watched the preview after the last ep, you know they get away...

Reaction score
[TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

I love spoilers. I love em love em love em. They more often then not make me life a show/story more.

Is that sarcasm?

speculation from other sites, not actual spoilers.

Oh okay. Most speculation probably comes from the comics, and most spoilers I've seen derived from the comics are usually true.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No one actually knows whats going to happen except for writers and staff...they haven't followed the comics near as close as expected....so called spoilers are all speculation :)

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, it's pretty much expected that Daryl will live.
- He's a Ducking badass he just can't die yet.
- If he dies, the show will probably lose 70% of its viewer lolgg

Reaction score

Okay... so after seeing this thread multiple times and after hearing everyone talk about this show, I started watching it. I had never seen it before, and shrugged off all the good praise...

I started watching one week ago exactly, and I am completely caught up now. duck, this show is really good. AMC is producing some top-notch poop over in those studios (TWD, Mad Men, Breaking Bad). Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

I'll kind of recap my feelings over the whole series since I JUST got into it and I'm finished.

1. Shane was a badass. I think they killed him off too early, it would have been cool to see him grow into a more evil villain. But he was badass nonetheless.

2. Lori... duck you. You're annoying, but Rick loved you so I guess you were okay. But you're still a skank for sleeping with Shane when you thought your husband was dead. What was that, like a month after he "died"? Jeebus. Glad you're gone!

3. Daryl is my main man. That dude is a complete badass. He should have slept with Lori, not Shane. His connection with Rick over the past 3 seasons has grown immensely, and it's obvious they're both equal leaders of the group, but Deryl is the more silent type leader. Complete badass.

4. I miss all the good characters that are gone, like T-Dog, Shane, and the one guy that was good with cars in the first season.

I could go on forever but I guess I'll stop there.

Season 3 was intense! The governor is such a stick, I hope him and Andrea both get sliced up by that crazy black chick. But Andrea is pretty hot. Her and the gov. should have a kinky sex scene before they die. It's time for the group to get the hell out of that prison, while it may be safe for a little while, it's been a poop load of trouble for all of them. It's going to be intense waiting for what's going to happen between Merl and Daryl... neither of them better get killed off. And if one does, it better be Merl. I'm hoping just as they are about to die, the group busts in and kills the gov. But the gov. usually has tons of backup, so... or Andrea may stop him. All I know is that if Daryl dies, I'm filing a complaint to AMC.

Anyways, I'm stoked for the second half...

Keep an EYE out for what happens to him.

/pun

Haha, glad you finally joined the, TWD Club. Good stuff bro. This show is really a masterpiece in itself. The writing. The characters. The actors that have been casted & the overlaying atmosphere through out the seasons. They all fit together like a beautifully crafted jigsaw puzzle.

Now for my response to your points:

1) Shane was sort of a badass, yeah. But he was a super douche bag at the same time. He wanted to kill off Rick acouple times if I remember correctly, and never went through with it. Always seemingly against Rick and whatever plan he had, he was just annoying. As for killing him off too early, I disagree. You see, you watched all the episodes quickly. His reign may seem short lived to you because of that, but take into account say, my perspective on the matter. We all watched the show on a weekly basis as each new episode came out. I've waited like, literally a year give or take, to watch someone put a bullet in Shane's head. I wanted to shoot him right after he tried pulling that rapist like poop with Lori, when they were all at the CDC in Season 1 lol.

2) Speaking of Lori. Yeah. duck Lori lol. I don't know why, I just found Lori as a character to be annoying. I didn't like her personality at all.

3)

KlDF9 - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Enough said. [/badass]

4) You mean Dale? The older fella. Yeah, I miss him the most. <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
[TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

Haha, glad you finally joined the, TWD Club. Good stuff bro. This show is really a masterpiece in itself. The writing. The characters. The actors that have been casted & the overlaying atmosphere through out the seasons. They all fit together like a beautifully crafted jigsaw puzzle.

Now for my response to your points:

1) Shane was sort of a badass, yeah. But he was a super douche bag at the same time. He wanted to kill off Rick acouple times if I remember correctly, and never went through with it. Always seemingly against Rick and whatever plan he had, he was just annoying. As for killing him off too early, I disagree. You see, you watched all the episodes quickly. His reign may seem short lived to you because of that, but take into account say, my perspective on the matter. We all watched the show on a weekly basis as each new episode came out. I've waited like, literally a year give or take, to watch someone put a bullet in Shane's head. I wanted to shoot him right after he tried pulling that rapist like poop with Lori, when they were all at the CDC in Season 1 lol.

2) Speaking of Lori. Yeah. duck Lori lol. I don't know why, I just found Lori as a character to be annoying. I didn't like her personality at all.

3)

KlDF9 - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Enough said. [/badass]

4) You mean Dale? The older fella. Yeah, I miss him the most. <3

No not Dale. I didn't care for him too much. He was cool and tried to do the right thing, but he was kind of annoying in a Lori sense. I meant Jim, he was the skinny guy with black hair and beard. He was the one that started randomly digging holes because of his dream. He could have lasted another season.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Here is how my depressing evening went:

-Got off a 13 hr shift of work
-Slugged off into the bedroom after getting food
-Remember is was Sunday and all this excitement and joy filled my body because TWD was going to be on
- REALIZATION HIT
-Depressed..

There's American Horror: Asylum currently going on, 9 Episodes so far into second 'season' [There'll be no connection between seasons]... Decent series to look forward to each week atm.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There's American Horror: Asylum currently going on, 9 Episodes so far into second 'season' [There'll be no connection between seasons]... Decent series to look forward to which week atm.

Thanks alot! I've never heard of it...downloading now to check out :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Downloading?!?! Streaming ftw..

Back