Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Two questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reading this thread. I have 2 questions regarding Corsair Files, im not that a stranger into programming world but BDO is something new to me. So lets begin.

First question is:

Why my friend is offline in the friend list, even he is online? I mean im near him.

Second one:

How can i activate de login reward? ( Attendance Reward ). I've tried to mess with the excel files but nothing is changing in-game.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reading this thread. I have 2 questions regarding Corsair Files, im not that a stranger into programming world but BDO is something new to me. So lets begin.

First question is:

Why my friend is offline in the friend list, even he is online? I mean im near him.

Second one:

How can i activate de login reward? ( Attendance Reward ). I've tried to mess with the excel files but nothing is changing in-game.

Thank you!

first need fix request in db
second need fix time to excel DataSheet\LocalDataSheet\#NA#DataSheet_Challenge
Open Attendance_Table and change time start and end attendance

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, thank you. I already did that but nothing changed unfortunately. I will try again and post it here.

Upvote 0
Back