Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TxT]18+...very dirty joke

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a long butt joke, but its worth the read.

There was a businessman who was getting ready to go on a long business trip. He knew his wife was a flirtatious sort, so he thought he'd try to get her something to keep her occupied while he was gone, because he didn't much like the idea of her screwing someone else.

So he went to a store that sold sex toys and started looking around. He thought about a life-sized sex doll, but that was too close to another man for him. He was browsing through the dildos, looking for something special to please his wife, and started talking to the old man behind the counter. He explained his situation, to the old man.

"Well, I don't really know of anything that will do the trick. We have vibrating dildos, special attachments, and so on, but I don't know of anything that will keep her occupied for weeks, except

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmfao, that's a good one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pwnt
when i was reading this i thought the voodoo penis would be if she licked it
it would be like her husband
but then nvm
ending makes sense xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sooo nice ^^ Well she didn't have to go to the hospital anyway :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmfao! That's probably the funniest sexual joke I've ever heard.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hear that when i was in school XD

Back