• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TXT] Racist Jokse(DONT READ IF OFFENDED EASILY)

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score

SOME OF THESE JOKES ARE VERY OFFENSIVE,
IF FLAMING IS TOO EVIDENT I WILL DELETE THE THREAD

Three Englishmen were in a bar and spotted an Irishman. So, one of the Englishmen walked over to the Irishman, tapped him on the shoulder, and said, "Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was a drunken loser."
"Oh really, hmm, didn't know that."
Puzzled, the Englishman walked back to his buddies. "I told him St. Patrick was a loser, and he didn't care." The second Englishman remarked, "You just don't know how to set him off... watch and learn." So, the second Englishman walked over to the Irishman, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was lying, cheating, idiotic, low-life scum!"
"Oh really, hmm, didn't know that."
Shocked beyond belief, the Englishman went back to his buddies. "You're right. He's unshakable!"
The third Englishman remarked, "Boys, I'll really tick him off... just watch." So the third Englishman walked over to the Irishman, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I hear St. Patrick was an Englishman!"
the irishman replied

"Yeah, that's what your buddies were trying to tell me."

A white guy walks into the plastic surgeon's office and asks: "I want to be black, can you do that?" "Yeah, but we'll have to add 2 inches to your penis, take away 30% of your brain and make you 70% darker."
"Okay."
After the operation, the surgeon says "I'm sorry, but we've made some mistakes. We cut off 2 inches of your penis, took away 70% of your brain and made you 30% darker, is this okay with you?"
"Si, senor."

A truck driver is driving down the road, when he sees two black guys with a broken-down bicycle. It's starting to rain so he pulls over to offer a ride.

"Yeah man, our bicycle is broken down, both of us we needs a ride."

Ok, says the truck driver, but I don't have room in the cab so you'll have to ride in the trailer.

I also have a whole load of bowling balls in the back, so you'll have to squeeze in.

A few miles later he gets pulled over by two troopers. One trooper is checkingthe tires, the brakes and when he opens the back doors, he yells out "emergency! seal off the area" the other trooper comes running to see what's the problem.

"He got a truck load of wigger eggs, two of them hatched, and they've already stolen a bike!

Why do white folks shop at black yard sales?

To get all their stuff back.

"What happens when a Jew with an errection walks into a wall?"
"He breaks his nose."

"What's a black person got in common with a bike?"
"Neither can work without chains".

Q: Why didn't the racist cross the road?
A: He was afraid of the other side.

Q: What do u call a black priest?
Q: Holy poop!
________________________________________________________________________________

Why do jews have big noses?
Air is free.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"What happens when a Jew with an erection walks into a wall?"
"He breaks his nose." Heard that one a lot, but it was What happens when a asian... lmao.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A white guy walks into the plastic surgeon's office and asks: "I want to be black, can you do that?" "Yeah, but we'll have to add 2 inches to your penis, take away 30% of your brain and make you 70% darker."
"Okay."
After the operation, the surgeon says "I'm sorry, but we've made some mistakes. We cut off 2 inches of your penis, took away 70% of your brain and made you 30% darker, is this okay with you?"
"Si, senor."

__________________________________________________ __________________________

A truck driver is driving down the road, when he sees two black guys with a broken-down bicycle. It's starting to rain so he pulls over to offer a ride.

"Yeah man, our bicycle is broken down, both of us we needs a ride."

Ok, says the truck driver, but I don't have room in the cab so you'll have to ride in the trailer.

I also have a whole load of bowling balls in the back, so you'll have to squeeze in.

A few miles later he gets pulled over by two troopers. One trooper is checkingthe tires, the brakes and when he opens the back doors, he yells out "emergency! seal off the area" the other trooper comes running to see what's the problem.

"He got a truck load of wigger eggs, two of them hatched, and they've already stolen a bike!

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Why do white folks shop at black yard sales?

To get all their stuff back.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

"What happens when a Jew with an errection walks into a wall?"
"He breaks his nose."

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

"What's a black person got in common with a bike?"
"Neither can work without chains".

Why do jews have big noses?
Air is free.

xDD Way to go!
Tried to prevent myself from cracking up in class.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-.- who deleted my reply?

good job i posted a really funny pic now i dont even remember wtf it was

good jokes, keep adding more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rolf some of them were good.
Might use these soon ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score