Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TXT] Teleportation

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just found this out randomly surfing on Wiki:

... i think i should post in here... if not in the outerworld then...

Anyways tell me wut u think...

In some years... i could go to work in less then 2seconds!

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow this is interesting, you should post it in outerworld

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah! Thats amazing.
I always dreamt of Teleportation being a means of transport. Would give anything to avoid the long long journeys and being late's...!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Denmark ftw! ;P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah! Thats amazing.
I always dreamt of Teleportation being a means of transport. Would give anything to avoid the long long journeys and being late's...!!

Teleportation in this situation, basically copies the original one and the original one will have to be destroyed. So, this can't be used with any living creatures. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Teleportation in this situation, basically copies the original one and the original one will have to be destroyed. So, this can't be used with any living creatures. :(

If the original is destroyed, and an exact replica is made, who cares same thing.
I just see so many thigns going wrong with this...so I don't want to even bother thinking about it for another 200 years.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If the original is destroyed, and an exact replica is made, who cares same thing.
I just see so many thigns going wrong with this...so I don't want to even bother thinking about it for another 200 years.

or maybe more. but what if the sistem takes one atom and move it to its exact location on the other side and notning is destroyed it can be possible .. i think ....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I read that some very religous ppl ( and i am not laughting at religous ppl ) would like those experements to be stoped. Cz when it will come time to teleport living creatures... it will be like said, destroy one and make a replica of an other. Its like killing.

But i dont think it will pass for killing and be stoped.

Anyways if a mod could move it to The Outerworld it would be great.

thx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting. No More Traffic.

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
uh..i wouldn`t like all my parts of my body to be desintegrated and then remade :-s I`m sure some secondary effects will occur...........

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh, if theres two objects left when its all said and done, this is more instant cloning of items then teleportation lol. Alot like in The Prestige

Back