Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[txt]Word "duck" [15+]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw this one on a site super long ago.

Though it has errors now.

Reactions: 404
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I gonna save this and send to my gf. Maybe she want to do it now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe pre-schoolers should learn the word 'duck'since it's one of the common words used nowadays. :D

Not funny.

My cousin brother (6) followed me to the park the other day. We were playing some b'ball when my friend went "fuuck". And the worst part was, it was those times where everybody randomly shuts up. My cousin bro heard the whole Ducking word. Now it's just downright annoying when he uses it. :thumbdown:

Reaction score
Not funny.

My cousin brother (6) followed me to the park the other day. We were playing some b'ball when my friend went "fuuck". And the worst part was, it was those times where everybody randomly shuts up. My cousin bro heard the whole Ducking word. Now it's just downright annoying when he uses it. :thumbdown:
duck. Thats one hell of a Ducking situation. You should tell him to stop Ducking using the word 'duck' and to get a Ducking life. Its not Ducking funny when little Ducking kids say duck. I mean, for duck sake. Talk about bad Ducking parenting.

duck.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you never know when you'll need to duck your way out of a tight situation.
Kyle Gas - Tenacious D

excelent thread

Back