• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TyeraGuard Official for RF

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TyeraGuard RF Edition

Hello , I like to start this Tread on introducing myself.
My Full name is Hanzel Limestone, my age.. is two digit already.
I like the name on Gundam Series cast Tyera Erde so I choose a programmer name TyeraErde.

Ok now, Im starting to create a RF Game Guard.
Tyera Guard RF Online Edition.

All of you thinking of a possibilities to protect your RF server are possible.
Why should I say so?
I'm coding the guard in C++ with assembly and hex.
to give you a little backgroud before I start coding a Guard Protection to my game I start to use C# but not that effective so I study the process im thinking on my mind and use a better alternative like C++ and access and overwrite process/packets/sockets to send from client to server by the help of assembly and hex.
The guard has a switch function to change from 82/32bit to 64bit and visversa.
This is one best function of the guard, there is no Operating System Architecture limit.
In my 1st try before I code a .dll and on thinking that .dll is easy to by pass so I make some short of implementing it on .exe of client and some external function are stored in .tyeraguard files.
a encrypted files where all things needed by the guard are stored.

What are possible Protection you will get.
(this is just a possibilities for now)

1. Files Check
- check entire or important files on the client folder.
2. Check Packets/Sockets that sending by the client to server
- if the packets or sockets that the client sending to server is not registered on the server or has no function
it is automatically detected as hacking process by TyeraGuard. The best example on editing packets are using CE or WPE.
3. Hash Check.
- aside from file check you can also add hash to check by the client. If someone modefied your game client while playing the player will automatically disconnect.
4. Client Protection
- Protect Exe of the client for injection
5. Endless blocking of Cheats and Hack Tools/Programs
- I can register all cheats and hacks tools and programs that can infect the client. The TyeraGuard is not just using process check for the tools or cheat program but a deep a very deep process check that kill invisible or visible process that directly infect on the client.
- by the help of Assembly language offset of client is protected same with the important offset of the server.

This are some things that I guarantee on TyeraGuard RF Edition.
Im starting studying client process and server process of server files and client that release here.
But I think some custom made server files and client will smoothly adopt the process of TyeraGuard when it is release and wont give error effect. But if there is I will give full support whether it's free or paid type.

About difference between free and paid type of TyeraGuard RF Edition,
I will post it when im done.

Project Status :

Close Source :
but some screenshots of source code of the project will be posted to show that I'm really doing it.
8%/100% : before the 1st Official Beta Free Version to be release.

To make the Process of TyeraGuard RF Edition faster I need some information for the people here that work on RF for long time. :

Cheats Working
Possible Hacking Process
Possible Cheat Process
Client important Files
Server/Client Ports

And suggest Game Guard Logo.
anysize and on .tga/.dds format.
Why TGA or DDS format?
because TGA and DDS format are flexible when you combined it on coding to the Guard in C++

Thank You.

If you have comment/reaction/suggestion/question you are free to post.

This is my old post just ignore this
Hello RF Ragezone Forum.
I am a Game Guard Programmer that block hacks and cheats for Server
that can't by PASS by anyone.
I offer only GameGuard for Cabal Server.
Now Im Planning to Help RF Community.
I want to Start to Create a TyeraGuard Version for RF Private Server
to Protect from hacker and Cheater.
I'm planning to release it for free
Can someone suggest me a cheats and hacks that's
all RF Server having problem with ?
SO I can start on my Project of the TyeraGuard RF Game Guard.
Thank You
I hope im Welcome on RF Ragezone Forum
EDIT :
If you have a Question about my Project and process and function of the Guard.
How it works etc.. etc.. feel free to post.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's common problem that other game had to deal with, all the common hack engine.

Usually CE, Moonlight, WPE, idk the others since i never tried to cheat. But i do know most of engines you ever heard works on RF.

and some of the cheats could send a huge packets to drop the server down.

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
Doubt it - if its list based detection - all you need is recompiled CE that has different title and exe name.
So it would need way more advanced detection - that unfortunately even pro antihacks (gameguards, hackshield etc) lack.

What you can do is limit the hacks and remove all those script kids who can only follow 1. 2. 3. guides and cant do anythign if it wont work - and thats amazingly like 95% of RF hackers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doubt it - if its list based detection - all you need is recompiled CE that has different title and exe name.
So it would need way more advanced detection - that unfortunately even pro antihacks (gameguards, hackshield etc) lack.

What you can do is limit the hacks and remove all those script kids who can only follow 1. 2. 3. guides and cant do anythign if it wont work - and thats amazingly like 95% of RF hackers.

what do you expect for free, you will get only around 1-5% of hackers based by your server population just BY using the list based detection. 1 or 2 hackers from 100 people playing in your server will not hurt you, it's easy to ban them, and it's a stupid thing for hacker to do the same way, in your server, for once more.

Advanced hackers will not hack a server just to play the game. That is stupid.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what do you expect for free, you will get only around 1-5% of hackers based by your server population just BY using the list based detection. 1 or 2 hackers from 100 people playing in your server will not hurt you, it's easy to ban them, and it's a stupid thing for hacker to do the same way, in your server, for once more.

Advanced hackers will not hack a server just to play the game. That is stupid.

if its detection based,just use enigma protector for making anti hack ;D

in my country there's many forum that sharing new compiled cheat engine,

or trainer based on cheat engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The most dangerous Cheats for RF Works directly in RF_Online.bin, pausing and changing the hex that directly influence within the game.
In my view the only way to stop virtually all cheats would be some program running next to the bin and checking it constantly and if any alteration outside the standards he would automatically cancel the execution causing the game closes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can make item.edf "uneditable" for rf version 2.1.6 it would be nice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: TyeraGuard RF Edition

My 1st release will be free.. I will release premium version if everything is working fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: TyeraGuard RF Edition

Im online on my phone. And I got notification.. so I replied xD

Still need more information.

because it is sunday here in my country, Im starting coding TyeraGuard for RF.
now im coding in part of were the Guard do the files check.

TyeraErde - TyeraGuard Official for RF - RaGEZONE Forums

Back