Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS 2.0.1 HK broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On Housekeeping all I get is a 500 Internal Error

How on earth do I fix this error?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On Housekeeping all I get is a 500 Internal Error

How on earth do I fix this error?

I'm pretty sure that you need to post a screenshot so you can pretty much inform us what is going on and what the situation is and so i prefer you to post one.

But for now I'm just going to say from when you are using RevCMS and you are using IIS then you just need to download HeliconAPE so it rewrites the access on your files so you are able to access your ase.

If not then you have probably done something wrong related to the IIS installation

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that you need to post a screenshot so you can pretty much inform us what is going on and what the situation is and so i prefer you to post one.

But for now I'm just going to say from when you are using RevCMS and you are using IIS then you just need to download HeliconAPE so it rewrites the access on your files so you are able to access your ase.

If not then you have probably done something wrong related to the IIS installation

He is using UBERcms 2.0.1 it says in the title.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No I don't see why I would have to, I have also used old Housekeepings and they all get the same 500 error.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot of a 500 error. Dont know what to see about that.

You edited the config file and or the admin file?

My bad....

He is using UBERcms 2.0.1 it says in the title.

Hmm if he's running on to IIS Can't the problem possibly be the same then

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back