Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS 2 Help

scream my name
Reaction score
Hey, well I was looking into making a uberCMS hotel, and I'm looking for a emulator for my Hotel.. Please post one you think is good.

ALSO Can you help me with my site?

[Ignore 6 users online, idk why it says that but i don't even have a emulator]..

Index Page:

/Me Page:

Register Page:

Community Page:

What i'm basically asking for help is.. why are the images like that? Can anyone send me a fix, or reply with a tutorial on how to fix this, before emulator. Thanks.

:thumbdown:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you updated your web-build to the latest? 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1136

*F4cePalm*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
scream my name
Reaction score
Have you updated your web-build to the latest? 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1136

*F4cePalm*

Wow I sound like a newb asking this, but im not really that good with UberCMS, so where would I do this?

Thanks .

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow I sound like a newb asking this, but im not really that good with UberCMS, so where would I do this?

Thanks .

Wait never mind cause I think UberCMS 2, has its own Web-build..
Are you sure that this is UberCMS 2, cause I've only experienced
this problem with the old version of UberCMS.

*F4cePalm*

Upvote 0
Back