Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS | Credit To Pixels/Pixel To Credits Exchange [PHP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am developing a very simple Pixels to Credits/Credits to Pixels exchange!

Download Link:

This is incomplete, as I am still figuring out how to 'properly' code this. I did code this, and I know it's simple, but I just want to feel apart of the RaGEZONE community. I would love it if people could download it, edit it, and re-release it on this thread. I do think this will be a big hit, as it will allow users to exchange there credits & pixels.

What I would like to achieve is make it so the person can choose how many credits they want in exchange for pixels (a set ammount will be taken away eg; 100c every 250p) and the other way around.

I would love to see how this project turns out, and if it goes good, and people don't flame the thread I might actually learn to code and release some good stuff, here on RaGEZONE. So please, don't flame as I am new to coding, and I will being you releases like this more often!

This will only work with UberCMS/rCMS, so please don't use this on PhoenixCMS etc..

I hope this is a good base to code from :thumbup:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
R2 coming soon, there are a few bugs witch I am fixing now.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
The code is awful. You’ve not even bothered to add simple checks to the code to make sure the user has enough pixels/credits to exchange. So the user could keep reloading the pixel to credit page and make a bomb.

Reaction score
You can also the credit_exc and the pixel_exc putting in one file, then you will switch to the right one

Code:
switch(type){
 case 'px2cr':
  poop here
  break;
 case 'cr2px':
  poop here
  break;
}

And don't make make a echo in that file, Just locate the user via a header to the prefious page with a message via get or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you release it's here for 1 second and oh "r2 coming soon" rlly?

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
I might actually learn to code and release some good stuff, here on RaGEZONE.
You won't, you'll never learn to code, there's really no sense in posting these useless scripts that anyone could whip up in two seconds.

You can also the credit_exc and the pixel_exc putting in one file, then you will switch to the right one
Absolutely no need for a switch there, a ternary operator would be much more efficient.

Everything about this is simply wrong. Even some of the grammar is wrong. "Credits on your account" - the duck is that? Don't use <br>'s for line breaks between paragraphs, use spacing or another paragraph block. There's no check to see if the user can actually take x amount of credits or pixels from their balance, effectively leaving someone with 999999 credits and -999999 pixels, which would wreak havoc on a hotel economy, not to mention poorly coded emulators not written to handle negative integers for balances.

Don't use this, don't use ANYTHING this kid posts without actually checking it out yourself. He can't code and he's passing off bashing on a keyboard as PHP scripting. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back