Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS Fixed, Phoenix Compatible, Final Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm i have a problem, when i put the correct link to the productdata in the client, it gives disconnected error (i edited the link to /me.php). I had that some other times with other cmses to. Anyone know how to fix it? I use xampp 1.6.8, will try 1.7.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing has been updated in this pile of CMS..? Because I looked at the original UberCMS and I see hardly anything editing, and believe it or not.. zCMS has less exploits than this CMS... I'd say start a CMS from scratch, or don't bother, IMO.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome release,
I still can't get over that you got the groups working.
Great job on the bro keep up the good work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me whats wrong please, When i click register it goes to instead of register.php also when i log in it goes to or something. But i dont have those folders. It's messed up.
LOL. The account submit part means your password is incorrect, and it goes to register/ instead of register.php because up .htaccess

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a problem i am using IIS7 on windows 2008 R2 vps. So when i click "Register" i get a not found error. But when i do register.php it works. How may i fix this. Thnaks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do I have to edit in the client page?

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, i think i shall use this. <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database Error
Table 'database.site_cron' doesn't exist

You can either grab the site_cron table from another database or download the attached file and import it to your database.

Hope that helps

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was looking over the comments on this release/thread and all i see is comments that is trolling his edit. I have to admit this is the best UberCMS i seen in a while. So what if it has exploits(Which is not that many) FIX them i know i have. Just stfu if you don't like it then edit you own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking over the comments on this release/thread and all i see is comments that is trolling his edit. I have to admit this is the best UberCMS i seen in a while. So what if it has exploits(Which is not that many) FIX them i know i have. Just stfu if you don't like it then edit you own.

Its pretty decent i would say, its like the only one i managed to get up and going without error after error or disconnecting problems all the time and getting pissed. It does have its bugs but what CMS doesnt lol also it works just fine with the PhoenixEMU 3.6 without any problems either. I agree with ya about the Exploits, just fix them and stop complaining about it. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back