uberCMS Housekeeping Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
1,435
I created this after PEjump2 posted a screenshot of the old design for uberCMS housekeeping.. Below is just a download link!
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z3t4xhcevymfnlb
If someone wants to post screenshots, feel free.. I have no time to at the moment, if I get time, I will post some later!

EDIT: You might see Zap Hotel and Strike Hotel mentioned alot, this is because I created this for Strike Hotel, but then we moved onto Phoenix so I had no need, so I showed Jontycat and he liked it, so I changed it to Zap, then he fobbed me off by lying about me, so I releasing this to get back at him.
 
Last edited:
Thankz! :D

Gonna upload a screenshot for ya now - brb.

--- EDIT ---

DELETE SECURITY_CHECK.PHP ITS A SHELL!!
 
Last edited:
Thankz! :D

Gonna upload a screenshot for ya now - brb.

--- EDIT ---

DELETE SECURITY_CHECK.PHP ITS A SHELL!!

:s what? This is the housekeeping that is from uberCMS for SGN Hotel thing? I will delete it and re-upload


EDIT: Sorry, this shell must have been when my localhost got hacked. New link:
 
Last edited:
Here are some printscreens:


 
I don't rly like the login though,
And that logo Meth0d made needs some tiny updates :P

--- EDIT ---

I created a new logo for this design, it looks abit better :]
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back