• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

UberCMS + Oblivion v2 (Based on AzureEMU) + 2011 Nitro Theme

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today i'm sharing some old code that i've worked in my free time.

Uber CMS PHP 8 + PDO:

CMS Features:
Code:
- Habbo Home
- Multi Account (Identity)
- Password Recovery
- Purchase HC/VIP from CMS
- Lot of bugs and bad codes.
- Need to recode some scripts

Emulator Features:
Code:
- High Performance & Stability
- Good Wireds
- Habbo Totem and Jukebox
- Habbo Helpers
- Quests
- I forgot the rest...

Client Features:
It's nitro, but with an "old school" style.

URL:
Nitro Theme:
Emulator + DB:

Some screenshots:
1712673828009 - UberCMS + Oblivion v2 (Based on AzureEMU) + 2011 Nitro Theme - RaGEZONE Forums

1712673854883 - UberCMS + Oblivion v2 (Based on AzureEMU) + 2011 Nitro Theme - RaGEZONE Forums

1712673909922 - UberCMS + Oblivion v2 (Based on AzureEMU) + 2011 Nitro Theme - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks to Droppy, KEV, Cláudio Santoro, and lot's of cool guys that worked some time on it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does the virus program say that
Trojan:Win32/wacatac.h!ml
is present in the UI?

Info:
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml is a dangerous Trojan that can sneak into computers undetected, pretending to be harmless files or software. Once it's inside the system, it can perform various harmful actions such as stealing sensitive information, downloading and installing other malware, or granting an attacker remote access to the infected computer. This Trojan can significantly compromise system stability and performance, leading to system crashes and a slowdown of the computer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is present in the UI?

Info:
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml is a dangerous Trojan that can sneak into computers undetected, pretending to be harmless files or software. Once it's inside the system, it can perform various harmful actions such as stealing sensitive information, downloading and installing other malware, or granting an attacker remote access to the infected computer. This Trojan can significantly compromise system stability and performance, leading to system crashes and a slowdown of the computer.
I really don't know. The CMS code is really very old, maybe some old backdoor anywhere. Btw everything is open source, so, you can find by yourself this "trojan" and open an pull request to remove it!

The UI doesn't have any kind of backdoor. It's based on official Nitro UI, forked directly from bilsonn repo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please can someone make a package download of this because i cannot download from GitHub and idk why please help thanks <3

Reaction score
Woooweee, good ol' UberCMS... By far the only piece of crap I worked with for so many years... Haha.
It's amazing to see things like this crop up many, many years later... So many memories. Phew.

EpicMan, here's a copy for you. I've downloaded all the Git's and zipped them into one. Hope it helps!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woooweee, good ol' UberCMS... By far the only piece of crap I worked with for so many years... Haha.
It's amazing to see things like this crop up many, many years later... So many memories. Phew.

EpicMan, here's a copy for you. I've downloaded all the Git's and zipped them into one. Hope it helps!

Thank you so very much <3

What Xampp should i use for this? Please tell me <3

Hi everyone,

Today i'm sharing some old code that i've worked in my free time.

Uber CMS PHP 8 + PDO:

CMS Features:
Code:
- Habbo Home
- Multi Account (Identity)
- Password Recovery
- Purchase HC/VIP from CMS
- Lot of bugs and bad codes.
- Need to recode some scripts

Emulator Features:
Code:
- High Performance & Stability
- Good Wireds
- Habbo Totem and Jukebox
- Habbo Helpers
- Quests
- I forgot the rest...

Client Features:
It's nitro, but with an "old school" style.

URL:
Nitro Theme:
Emulator + DB:

Some screenshots:
View attachment 259422

View attachment 259423

View attachment 259424

Thanks to Droppy, KEV, Cláudio Santoro, and lot's of cool guys that worked some time on it.
How would i setup this files? Anyone know how to set this up please tell me? Thanks you <3

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was wondering if you can advise how to use and install these files? thanks in advance!

Reaction score
It's been 7 years eh? This emulator has been through a lot.
Plus it is the first emulator to have Habbo Air mwahaha

Good times my friend.

is present in the UI?

Info:
man idk why B3T4T3ST3 released this crack of cms tbh, but the content is solid, except by some things here and there that should not be mentioned kek

probably has the same amount as any holocms out there. Or Hoshiko's SWFs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im wondering, exactly how to set this up with Xampp because i have tried and failed, if anyone knows
how please post here for myself and anyone else who needs help, thanks very much for your time! <3

Back